What's new

Warborn Female bug

For now it's working as intended for our version of the game in a later updates customization will have more choices.

For now it's working as intended for our version of the game in a later updates customization will have more choices.
It's definitely bugged, idk of it's the same bug but when I went to make a Warborn female the only option under hair was a colour palette, I was able to change the colour of the hair no problem but not the hairstyle. I'm assuming this was what you meant by working as intended, no problem there. However, I switched to a Harani to see if I could save a preset and load it on the Warborn just for the hairstyle, ended up deciding against it, went back to the Warborn and I could no longer change the hair colour. If that's what you call working as intended then I cant possibly fathom why you would intend for colour to be changed one minute and then not the next. I'm betting it's a bug. Once more for clarification; went to Warborn, could change hair colour, went to Harani, clicked a few hairstyles, decided I liked the warborn ones better and went back to Warborn, couldn't change hair colour :S Restarting the game solved the issue though.

Hi @OtakuCanuck, we would appreciate the information to be sent in the ticket. Related screenshots are also highly desirable. Please mention if you are getting any messages while trying to change hair colour.

Back