What's new

Weekend server crash round #2 ...FIGHT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in Solis, cannot use the chat, and most of the houses disappeared. On top of the fact I cannot exit the game, the NPC's are gone, and it says I can put down my farm anywhere houses disappeared but I'm not brave or dick enough to try.

That being said, depending on where you are on the map determines how bad it is effecting you as some players are fine.

nah .exe ..they dont want an other server...plus i think its still another ddos from these kids that cant exploit anymore...it got patched a while ago and they started raging
Yes this is likely the culprit @Aering is correct and to others blaming server or admin this is a bit not fair. It is like blaming the land lord of an apt complex for an arsonist burning down the apts you live in. Then getting mad at the land lord bc you have nowhere to sleep till apt is rebuilt =/ extreme example but not far off ....

You can get to the character selection screen when trying to log in, but then it just gives you a blue screen once you select a character.

The gods just disconnected me. I've lost the entertainment of faction chat while everyone is bugged.

Children and their pranks. They can't cheat anymore so they won't allow anyone else to enjoy the game. Selfish and very childish.

You know what sounds like a good time!? Lets mob it up!!!! Pitch forks and torches while all shouting "Rabble Rabble Rabble"! Lets find these DDOS attackers and show em what we do to people that attack our game! Only choice is and we can put it to a poll #1 Jail time #2 nothing and walk away confused #3 Burn at the stake #4 A good ol' fashioned BC stoning <=== my fav XD ** Notice to reader: The opinions presented here are for entertainment only! The writer or Archerage team is in no way responsible for choices #3 and #4 but possibly #1-#2 **

You know what sounds like a good time!? Lets mob it up!!!! Pitch forks and torches while all shouting "Rabble Rabble Rabble"! Lets find these DDOS attackers and show em what we do to people that attack our game! Only choice is and we can put it to a poll #1 Jail time #2 nothing and walk away confused #3 Burn at the stake #4 A good ol' fashioned BC stoning <=== my fav XD ** Notice to reader: The opinions presented here are for entertainment only! The writer or Archerage team is in no way responsible for choices #3 and #4 but possibly #1-#2 **

I was switching characters and once I got loaded in nothing was working. I couldn't summon anything and once I got to my farm nothing was there when there should have been. I left the game and now can't get back in.

14f1da669e.png

HIGH HOPES BOYS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back