What's new

west making alts to elongate jury while contesting red dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep meowing.

If you don't want to be teleported, all you have to do is go through Functionality and uncheck the box where you can go through other people's portals. It's a fucking one step to avoid it. You can also go through Mirage or in any number of safe areas where we can't possibly reach you.

Cry me a fucking river that our 12-man guild, that you promised to "farm at nui" as soon as you came pirate with your 100 man zerg, is breaking rules. Then again, mass reporting us over bullshit and trying to get us banned seems to be the only way you can actually handle us.

I wonder how you can maintain a straight-face and accuse us of breaking rules when you know full well tons of your members and people from your leadership sell gold and buy accounts, breaking rules daily, etc. and they have been doing so very publicly, in full daylight. I guess swiping a lot on the side helps a lot when it comes to dodging bans and getting unbanned, though.

If you didn't want to get sent to jail during RD, maybe you should have thought twice about moving pirate. Jesus fuck.

P.S: It's chocolatine.
Ramz giving his castle gold to ArcheRage gold guy on discord so he could sell it for him, Shawnzy buying an account "Darrow" and using Rouko's account, getting divine buff, epic scepter, divine shield and divine dagger in less than a week, regrading 5 hrs straight non stop for many days, where is all this gold coming from? we all wonder :thinking: lets not also forget he sold gold to everyone when he quit <Im gay> I have screenshots of mails he sent to people on the account where "Shawnzy" is but that account is not being used anymore by him, so whats the point?
Also MrPicklez (Pedro) accepting on forums himself that he can buy a player nation right now but he doesn't want to, if it was happening can I ask where are you getting 500/600k gold from? You being a pirate without being able to do trade runs (You have no excuse since you literally say you just log in to pvp then log off)
Lets all please remember the number one reason people came to this server
"Its not going to be p2w, it will have lots of balanced pvp and it will be active"
Shawnzy, Disrep and everyone agreed to nerf dgs and other ways of getting gold, 1 month in, they took advantage of everyone who were getting less money thanks to the things they made the GMs change in the game, while they were happily p2wing :)

We all know that more than half of their guild <zfz> buys and even sells gold.
If we can all remember lots of people were banned for buying gold and selling a few weeks ago, how come the GMs did not take any action towards them? @IronLady @LightSeeker @Sparkle
But hey we all know whats gonna happen in the end, first of all they will lock this thread, next step they will say that they will take a look on their loggings (which is an excuse and its obvious they will not do shit) and then nothing is gonna happen \o/ yayyy
Look at hugs, look at faust, look at shawnzy, look at pedro, look at ramz you are telling me this people did not p2w or sold gold and got away with it? While the rest of the server got banned and even wrongfully banned?
Damn congratz, nice job.

Last edited:
Altrought This may have nothing to do with the thread (well halfish) i will say it:
1) I would prefer that the timers don't get changed or at least if you are a long pirate (meaning you are a veteran pirate) you get more time if you go to jail, on my opinion this could be implemented to help those who kill pirates and don't feel they dissapointed they only go to jail for 48m :S
2) i am a western, and you know zfz has lately zerged the fk out of world events and pvp overall...i get that its pvp n all but you guys were supposed to go pirate to fight Welcome's zerging...but look at it now..you guys (zfz) are the ones killing the server and zerging the fk out of...yesterday i did luscas...you guys went 100% all the fking time to kill greens not red not other pirates just westerns and i couldn't do luscas got 1 fking mob and i kept dying..then you guys went to abysall and did the same..how is that even fun anymore? You know why no western does content anymore? cuz zfz are everywhere killing them and making alot of people have no fun whatsoever so alot of the westers are only Doing CR/GR/MM (ocassionaly cuz alot of afks as well) and luscas thats it...no kraken..no leviathan...no ghostship...theres not even a fishing raid!!!
With the fact that you guys farm the kraken 24/7 which now drops lucky sunpoints you guys (pirates only) get alot of Gearscor and 1 shot someone who is 4k below...most likely this will be deleted by staff but i will say Staff made a horribe call adding LS to Kraken and you guys are also a part of the problem on why many people are litteraly quitting contesting anything pvp related...
Is not the krakens, they dont sell those items outside of guild and even if they did, from what some of their members had told me their kraken loot has dropped necklace 4 times straight so there would no be any income from kraken but just 3k gold they get every 2 days and thats nothing compared to all the gear they are affording + the non stop regrades (they are all p2w) they claim that they went pirate because <welcome> brought zergs to events, when actually the first people who started bringing 50/100man raids were <Shots Fired> (r a t s/ zfz) + <Blacked> and <zoo> forcing welcome to bring loose cannons to try to even number it and still lost agaisnt them all, then one day they didnt bring anyone and welcome gets a free kraken, and East lost their minds hehexd, buying time dies and welcome got 7 of their players, then east + wanted + me too, all get the idea of merging together because welcome "was gonna kill the game" (with a 36 man raid) so they all went pirate and now they zerg down everything with east :) they also claim that they did it so the server would not die because it was starting to get boring, but because their real aim is to free farm and bore everyone they dont care :D
Now they are the ones killing the server and not <welcome> with their 25/35 raid,
I hope they enjoy it with their zerg and their east zergs (since they hold hands) while it lasts.

Last edited:
Also MrPicklez (Pedro) accepting on forums himself that he can buy a player nation right now but he doesn't want to, if it was happening can I ask where are you getting 500/600k gold from? You being a pirate without being able to do trade runs (You have no excuse since you literally say you just log in to pvp then log off)
I can confirm from being a pirate since they arrived that 95% of them do absolutely nothing to make gold outside of abyssal / Kraken. Having all the options of making gold being a pirate open to them they choose none. (Being Sunken Ships, Fishing which are far better as pirate) They spend basically their entire day outside of server events jumping around in Growlgate, getting griefed by Burgen for being afk and practicing PvP on each other with a very slim few doing anything to make gold from the game.

While the rest of the server got banned and even wrongfully banned?
This is probably the worst of it all and it's worse than you think. They actively mass reported our guild leader and successfully got him banned under bogus pretenses. We do not know if he is to be unbanned as we're still trying to work with the administration on that. I have also heard disturbing rumors that they attempted to mass report members in their other opposing guild Welcome. After all, can't be contested if all your enemies are banned. Although that would imply that Burgen was any threat to them, which we aren't but they came after us anyway because we were being annoying to them.

their real aim is to free farm and bore everyone they dont care :D
Some quotes I picked from our Discord, from our guild leader :
bnmRTvL.png

ey2xDt6.png

There's more stuff from all the leadership from guild saying we don't want freefarm, but I can't be assed finding all of it.

If anyone is freefarming atm, it's more <Welcome> than <zfz>.
If you think about it, <zfz> just gets kraken. We barely set out to do anthalon, we'd rather help smaller guilds grow by having those items. We only contest it if Welcome does it.
On the other side, Welcome does anth daily by bringing as many as they can to DPS it very quickly, aswell as having RD pretty easily (if they're able to send us to jail that is).

The luckies thing is ridiculous. We get, at maximum if VERY 6 lucky sunpoints a week from Kraken. Realistically, this number is closer to 1-2 lucky sunpoints, which is very small, given how low the chances are to actually have it go through. We'd need 3 weeks of kraken luckies to get an item divine, with average luck.

Keep meowing.

If you don't want to be teleported, all you have to do is go through Functionality and uncheck the box where you can go through other people's portals. It's a fucking one step to avoid it. You can also go through Mirage or in any number of safe areas where we can't possibly reach you.

Cry me a fucking river that our 12-man guild, that you promised to "farm at nui" as soon as you came pirate with your 100 man zerg, is breaking rules. Then again, mass reporting us over bullshit and trying to get us banned seems to be the only way you can actually handle us.

I wonder how you can maintain a straight-face and accuse us of breaking rules when you know full well tons of your members and people from your leadership sell gold and buy accounts, breaking rules daily, etc. and they have been doing so very publicly, in full daylight. I guess swiping a lot on the side helps a lot when it comes to dodging bans and getting unbanned, though.

If you didn't want to get sent to jail during RD, maybe you should have thought twice about moving pirate. Jesus fuck.

P.S: It's chocolatine.

1. Yes, ingame mechanics are not basis for ban if they can be circumvented, portals -options, pms- block and similar
2. We are unable to base bans on proof provided by 3rd party communication since any person can mimic any name and get innocent person banned related to gold/item/account sales. We do receive a lot of information regarding such trades taking place from players within the game which once they provide us with valid proof result in permanent bans and funds being seized.
It is the same slippery slope as using macro, people do it, untill they get caught, and it results in a lot of unnecessary griefing since there were cases of players losing main accounts.
And no, the admins do not forgive, players who donate much, nor mods, nor anyone, as i have seen first hand, there are rarely any exceptions.

We also double-check any information, and admins ask us on their oppinion if decision is unclear untill we reach consensus.
Feel free to provide any solid information that occured ingame or on forum which is breaking the rules, via either tickets or by contacting moderation.

Now please, since we already solved the main issue of this thread and provided solutions, i will close it, but feel free to continue disussion on a new thread ,staying on point.

Thank you all for participating !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back