What's new

west making alts to elongate jury while contesting red dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol the timer for pirates is fine dont make the people who chose to go pirate into a player nation. while your at it make player nations cost nothing. If the pirates want to come to east and west land they can chugg some draughts and go back to their faction <3 we waiting for the puppers to come back home.

The timer isn't fine when people exploit it, no.

If you're making alts that stay afk to force the trials to last an extra 5 minutes, you're exploiting the timer.
If you're teleporting other AFK pirates or bringing them to mainland to get the in jail, you're exploiting the timer. (Burgenvold does this all day long and does nothing else in the game).

A reduction to the timer would make sense, 50+ minutes when you take the trial is ridiculous, and not fun for anyone except the sad boys who don't get content when they get contested and want to freefarm

Its weird its almost like pirates arent supposed to get innocent. Goes both ways btw when you have the east inno a lot of you. You puppers chose your grave. It's time to come to that realization. Your east pups can only be so much of a crutch for you. If anything they should make the time longer than 48 minutes when appearing in front of a jury. And keep auto guilty at 40minutes. Thank you for your time I love all the pups<3

Well, the person who opened this thread wasn't from zfz, so I hope no one thinks it's that we are complaining about being pirate.

On the topic of jail time, I personally think it's fine, a personal thing that would be cool is anything in war time pirates wouldn't get sent to jail, as it would allow things like Halcyona to be more interesting, but im not that worried. I've been pirate 5 times for pvp in this games lifespan, jail time is kind of just like a part of the process.

That would take away the downside of being a pirate which would basiy make you a player nation since noone cares about non warzones. Like disrep said pirates are.fine as they are. They can come back to their original faction if they wanna play on our land :) #guiltythepups

If you're making alts that stay afk to force the trials to last an extra 5 minutes, you're exploiting the timer.
If you're teleporting other AFK pirates or bringing them to mainland to get the in jail, you're exploiting the timer. (Burgenvold does this all day long and does nothing else in the game).

A reduction to the timer would make sense, 50+ minutes when you take the trial is ridiculous, and not fun for anyone except the sad boys who don't get content when they get contested and want to freefarm
Gugu these are the game's mechanics you all knew about them and still decided to become pirates, so dont bitch about them.
You guys are talking about alts being made but if I remember well some of you made alts on <good buy> to scout places and free yourselves in west trials.
That person in the ss could had been a new player, so don't come here talking about making changes.

Well, the person who opened this thread wasn't from zfz, so I hope no one thinks it's that we are complaining about being pirate.

On the topic of jail time, I personally think it's fine, a personal thing that would be cool is anything in war time pirates wouldn't get sent to jail, as it would allow things like Halcyona to be more interesting, but im not that worried. I've been pirate 5 times for pvp in this games lifespan, jail time is kind of just like a part of the process.
What exactly is the purpose of pirates going to halcyona? To just pvp? Not let any of the factions get their medals and bore them out? If you dont want to get sent to jail just make a player nation dude.

I can afford a player nation but I just don’t care enough to do it. Game is boring af to be honest. Log in, kill Welcome for the hour a day when anything happens. Log out. Log in for RD, go to jail for 40 minutes, log out. Not enough to do in AA regardless of if you’re East, West or Pirate.

No good incentive for small scale pvp in this game, or pvp in general outside of two of the world bosses. Giant cuck towers at logs that prevent fun pvp there. I’m sure abyssal is the only fun event in this game. Shit should happen every day so there is something to do.

the jail timers are a balancing mechanic since you can attack either faction if you were to attack your own faction you would get bloodstains anyway if you reduce the pirate jail timer you would need to reduce everyones jail timers. my opinion? if you wanted to contest RD more easily or even have a chance of taking it if you get contested yourself then you shouldnt have gone pirate.

48mins jail time is retarded anyway, making pirates respawn in growlgate and waiting for their trauma to port back would be enough. Ppl that don't want a balanced server, and just want to freefarm + carebears will disagree sadly.

What exactly is the purpose of pirates going to halcyona? To just pvp? Not let any of the factions get their medals and bore them out? If you dont want to get sent to jail just make a player nation dude.
I just said jail is part of the process, I've been pirate multiple times I know how it works and that I'm not worried about jail timers at all.

Yes, just pvp. Last time I checked the last 2 months has been east stomping over west with an occasional west win every now and then, so unless something has drastically changed I'm not sure how adding another faction would be any different.

You guys seem to be quick to throw names of people under the bus when they have no relevance to the topic. Shawn is always the one advocating to go to mainland events to risk jail time because it teaches you to not be a fat kid and be slow.

Like I said before, zfz didn't start this thread, yet it turned into a "wow zfz can't handle pirate!"

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

pirates are fine with how it is. its annoying but we signed up for it. not gonna say i agree with how its set up though. sure we should be punished for trying to gank carebears on mainland, but i feel like the penalty should be lessened during war. dont really care if it isnt though, i dont mind going to jail ive got plenty else to do while im there.

oh dang dude i didnt know ramz was cashing out i wonder how much hes getting

grats on your rd kills

Shawn is always the one advocating to go to mainland events to risk jail time because it teaches you to not be a fat kid and be slow.
Inside jokes man... hehexd
Ppl that don't want a balanced server, and just want to freefarm + carebears will disagree sadly.
Aren't pirates free farming already and getting lots of gold everyday from rmt and p2w??
And apart from that, aren't they zerging everything with east? (Apart from them having their own zergs 24/7) you guys went pirate because you didn't wanted to get zerged by 40 people, but now you're bringing more than a 40+ east raids and yet still you want "balance" but balance only applies if you win, not if u lose once or twice because thats not "balance"

Inside jokes man... hehexd

Aren't pirates free farming already and getting lots of gold everyday from rmt and p2w??
And apart from that, aren't they zerging everything with east? (Apart from them having their own zergs 24/7) you guys went pirate because you didn't wanted to get zerged by 40 people, but now you're bringing more than a 40+ east raids and yet still you want "balance" but balance only applies if you win, not if u lose once or twice because thats not "balance"

zfz very rarely has more than 40 people in a raid. like peak rd contest and peak kraken barely go over 40 ever. the "east" youre talking about are 10-15 ten of my boys w spatulas, which we have never asked to come out to anything. they come out bc they see you bringing out a bunch of pugs from west to everything. you say welcome brings 40 yet ive not been to content in the last week without seeing loose cannons/buying time/the rest of them. every rd attempt has been half welcome half west. up to 80 people. you brought 75 to a kraken one day. zfz has never come close to those numbers even including ten of my boys (who are red to us btw and we routinely accidentally kill eachother in pvp vs your zerg). delusional. when have we ever brought ten of my boys for sungold pvp? how often do you bring west pugs? every day for the latter :)

not to mention, pirates arent freefarming. we just dominate kraken pvp. theres plenty of contesting. welcome wins rd, we win kraken, everything else is pretty evenly split. get more mad that theres people in our guild that would rather spend disposable income on the game than hours of their lives doing the same thing they did on the last 3 servers to get gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back