What's new

[West][NA/EU] Social guild The Starguardians is recruiting!

Elise

Hi everyone, im recruiting for the newly created guild Star Guardians
Star Guardians
focuses mostly on the social aspect and is looking for people that value the socializing part a lot. My goal is to create a little community where everyone is welcome and people can enjoy spending time together, inside and outside of the game. I also want to keep the guild relatively small, to ensure Star Guardians will keep the feeling and sense of familiarity its supposed to convey.

But just because we are a social guild that doesnt mean we wont do PvE and PvP activities and whatever else the game has to offer. It goes without saying that nobody will be forced to participate in things they dont enjoy doing. How the guild will progress in terms of preferences of content will show as the guild will develop over time.
As we grow and people become familiar with each other i also want to offer things like movienights, gamingnights and whatever else we can come up with.

If youre still interested in becoming part of the family, here are the requirements to join:
* Be above the age of 18
* Be an active Discord user
* Be an english speaker as the main language used in Star Guardians will be english

Want to know more or ask for an invitation? Feel free to message me ingame: Elisethedarkchild or on Discord Vampire Loli Elise#0666

Thank you very much for reading! Im looking forward to hear from you.

Lets shine bright, for we are meant to be The Starguardians

Last edited:
fyi - the yellow text doesn't work so well on white background x)

oh, and maybe add the faction of your guild?

good luck in your endeavors!

fyi - the yellow text doesn't work so well on white background x)

oh, and maybe add the faction of your guild?

good luck in your endeavors!

Yeah i know it doesnt, i was experimenting with all the yellow texts and thats why i made that part so big ~,~ The darkest yellow didnt look very "shiny".
Isnt the faction West? Im sorry, im pretty new to the game. But thanks for letting me know :3

Back