What's new

What are you listening to right now?

Why is 90% of this threads music, pre-teen headache inducing Metal, low production Dubstep, wrist cutting or Anime theme songs ??????

I haven't seen so much crap in one place, since the US presidential speeches.

Why is 90% of this threads music, pre-teen headache inducing Metal, low production Dubstep, wrist cutting or Anime theme songs ??????

instead of whining over what others like, why dont you post something you like?

Heres' a fun idea, post some music you like and we can tell you how much it sucks and how garbage of a human being that makes you. Or you know, just sit around being a cunt. It really makes no difference.

Heres' a fun idea, post some music you like and we can tell you how much it sucks and how garbage of a human being that makes you. Or you know, just sit around being a cunt. It really makes no difference.
Trolls. They appear, infect threads trigger ppl than dissapear when their job is done ;) ignore

I prefer to point out how all the music, minus 10% sounds the same. You know these threads generally reach out to pre-teens right ?
Every single one of these threads, on every forum look the same. My piss taking, It's called Satire.

People search through their collection (or google similarities), for songs that match the previous post ... Scroll through and see.

Back