What's new

What's the population/land situation like?

Land is available in pretty much every zone. It might not be in the exact spot you want, but you will not have a hard time finding land. Land has been available for several weeks now (before 3.0).

There is land available on the east side. You may not get the perfect spot you want but there is land available.

The server is very active. East probably has the most people. There is some free land in more remote areas such as Windscour Svannah, Rookborne Basin, Sungold Fields etc. Even so, people are selling land more often right now because taxes just got upped if you own multiple land plots so they couldnt afford it.

Halcy wars have full raids sometimes, contesting at world bosses, multiple active guilds, etc. I have made the transition to this server and have never looked back. Its a great time to get started :).

Just be careful what you ask from server admins cuz they take our every request in consideration.

The team here has made several changes to 3.0 version that we're very bad in trions version. Here It's a much better version of 3.0. The server is very active and land is available just get out and look.

There is quite a lot of land available is spotty areas. Most the safe zone have 8x8 spots here and there with a few 16x16s. Almost none of the land is open enough to join together multiple plots side by side unless you buy it from housing sales, etc. But daily there is someone wanting to sell this 24 or that 16 etc.

That said, there could be A LOT more land available if people were not so horrible at placement. There is a lot of spots where you coul dhave fit two 16 farms if the first guy would have aligned his to the border of the one to the immediate left or right rather than in the middle, which wont even allow an 8x8 on either side. Perhaps people do this on purpose to be a dick and hog for "future use" or because they dont want to be crowded with neighbors. This was always a gripe of mine with the Trion retail version as well. You can literally place your plot anywhere within the border of the zone. In whatever messed up configuration you want.

I sorely wish there was a forced "snap-to-grid" system when you place land so that my garden (and others) would line up next to the border of the last one placed or boundry of the zone where I cant take a 24 by 24 open area and place a 16 scarecrow in the middle. It would force me to snap it to one of the corners leaving 3 more adjacent 16s open

There's tons of land in Rokhala - complete safe zone for you to build your empire.

It'd be safe to say that Rokhala has about 50% of it's land still open and TONS OF IT. Not even looking i found at least 20 spots in rokhala that could fit mansions + a small village of 24's 28's all connected.

we're paying higher taxes so new player's can come in and get the land they want. Instead of everyone crying about no land because taxes are cheap and everyone can own 500x Treehouses

If any new players read this thread wondering, I ended up re-joining the server and I was able to find land.

There is still room for land in certain spots. Rokhala still has land. There's room for 8x8's in almost every zone, and we have the new stellar 8x8 series in the cash shop.

You can find the odd empty 16x16 in zones from expired taxes.

You can find the odd empty 16x16 in zones from expired taxes.

Not only that, but run a few trades off your 8x8, etc and sell some high selling mats, etc and there are even more odd 16x16 zones for sale in many of the safe zones.

If you are east there are 28's, 24's, and 16's in some normal housing areas that have literally nothing on them. By my house's there are literally several large spots open. All from people who have quit since 3.0's release. You do not need to pay for any land, except maybe Auroria. Even that still has 16's free in some places if you're willing to look.

Back