What's new

When will we have a Chinese translation?

You are misunderstanding.
Even if we were to add Chinese it would not be complete. We do not have anyone who Speaks Chinese and is able to Translate the game. So even if Chinese was added most of the common things. Teleports, Auction house, Marketplace, ect would still all be in English
Our guild president has been playing in NA for two and a half years, and I have been playing in NA for one and a half years. I really don't want to give up on this side.

This server has not even been out for 2 years.
This knows, the server has been two years, the number of people has also decreased a little! Need fresh blood, our side will basically enter the community every day to ask whether the game has Chinese! I heard that none of them left. This will drain a lot of players!

Are you threatening to have all the Chinese people leave because the NA server won't support Chinese as a Language.
Chinese make up very little of the NA server.
Even so adding Chinese to the game is not productive. The NA server caters to an NA audience and adding an extra 1gb+ of game files so that a a niche region of people that are on this server that is not catered towards because of how this is an NA server.
Ru got the base translations because RU had a demand for it as it does have a higher than expected population from China and with the Time zones not being as different.

China to NA has a 12 hour time zone difference. You will not see many people because as an NA server your middle of the day is the night when everyone is a sleep besides the few others from out of region time zones.
You can't say the server has few players when you could not be any further from the servers location if you wanted to.

If after a year and a half wanting native Language is now so important Ru/Eu is your option. The other option is stick to using English here

Are you threatening to have all the Chinese people leave because the NA server won't support Chinese as a Language.
Even so adding Chinese to the game is not productive. The NA server caters to an NA audience and adding an extra 1gb+ of game files so that a a niche region of people that are on this server that is not catered towards because of how this is an NA server.
Ru got the base translations because RU had a demand for it as it does have a higher than expected population from China and with the Time zones not being as different.

China to NA has a 12 hour time zone difference. You will not see many people because as an NA server your middle of the day is the night when everyone is a sleep besides the few others from out of region time zones.
You can't say the server has few players when you could not be any further from the servers location if you wanted to.

If after a year and a half wanting native Language is now so important Ru/Eu is your option. The other option is stick to using English here
Where do you see me threatening to tell the Chinese people to leave NA?? And it's obvious to you that I spend most of my evening playing in China, okay??So you can transfer all our resources to RU/EU??Not! What I'm doing is to make the number of servers more vigorous. Are you here to persuade me? I insisted for a year and a half, I can continue to insist, but what about later players?As I have said, only basic game Chinese is needed! Others we can solve by ourselves!!And you're just a technical assistant. I'm responding to GM. So please correct your tone.

No I am not just a technical assistant. That is just an old title that has not been updated.
And I shall reiterate it again just like Sparkle has. Chinese language is not going to get added to the server. French was an exception as the server is located in Quebec where French is spoken.

Just like Ru/Eu has Chinese now because of its location Geographically.

What about later players? Chinese players here make up not even maybe 1% of created and played accounts.
Most of the Chinese players are on RU/EU already.

So again. You have 2 options. Keep playing here in English. Or switch to RU/Eu for at least some Chinese language support.
For your question of transferring things. No it cannot be transferred

No I am not just a technical assistant. That is just an old title that has not been updated.
And I shall reiterate it again just like Sparkle has. Chinese language is not going to get added to the server. French was an exception as the server is located in Quebec where French is spoken.

Just like Ru/Eu has Chinese now because of its location Geographically.

What about later players? Chinese players here make up not even maybe 1% of created and played accounts.
Most of the Chinese players are on RU/EU already.

So again. You have 2 options. Keep playing here in English. Or switch to RU/Eu for at least some Chinese language support.
For your question of transferring things. No it cannot be transferred
So why is Chinese added now?

Isn't the population base small? So why did you decide to open Chinese again?

Due to the big number of the requests, this decision was made by the Development team.

Back