What's new

Why I'm moving out of Hasla

Not sure where to post this, I was just wondering is there still land left, i prefer rookborne. The games downloading now but if there's no land i guess there no point., all that would be left is hoping people quit and land clears up but even then... That would be tragic i want to see AA done right and it seem AR had done just that.

Not sure where to post this, I was just wondering is there still land left, i prefer rookborne. The games downloading now but if there's no land i guess there no point., all that would be left is hoping people quit and land clears up but even then... That would be tragic i want to see AA done right and it seem AR had done just that.
It would be quite naive to believe that there will be empty lands everywhere even though the server has been running since October. There probably won't be lands free unless you buy them or wait for a demo.

The game's been going since late October with a high population. There's no way all the free land wouldn't be taken.

But people have been able to buy land rather quickly from start day, especially with 4x labor and 4x xp. There's no need to be overdramatic - housing is still perfectly feasible, you just can't wander out and place your design on the first day.

It would be quite naive to believe that there will be empty lands everywhere even though the server has been running since October. There probably won't be lands free unless you buy them or wait for a demo.
I don't get your remark about being naive official AA servers have been up for years and there was land available xD Thanks for the answer tho

The game's been going since late October with a high population. There's no way all the free land wouldn't be taken.

But people have been able to buy land rather quickly from start day, especially with 4x labor and 4x xp. There's no need to be overdramatic - housing is still perfectly feasible, you just can't wander out and place your design on the first day.
Thank for the info glad to hear the servers are booming cant wait to play the download is almost done!

I don't get your remark about being naive official AA servers have been up for years and there was land available xD Thanks for the answer tho
Official has no automatic patron like this server does, which means anyone can own lands. This should be seen as a perk instead of something negative since you would have to donate or farm to even get the chance to own lands. Now you have a lot of people playing and very minimal cost to place lands - of course they will get taken way faster.

Official has no automatic patron like this server does, which means anyone can own lands. This should be seen as a perk instead of something negative since you would have to donate or farm to even get the chance to own lands. Now you have a lot of people playing and very minimal cost to place lands - of course they will get taken way faster.
True enough, the way i see it, AA was flat out milking the player base and was basically a p2w grind fest with everything stacked against the odds of an average player. I assumes the taste of that wouldn't wash out of the mouths of the players that quit. So i didn't think AR would be doing so well, until i seen a couple post of people selling land. I wasn't sure if just the choice locations would be all snagged up, or every crack in between lots would spread out for maximum land hoarding like in a server merg..ahem i mean evolution. I guess its the latter.

True enough, the way i see it, AA was flat out milking the player base and was basically a p2w grind fest with everything stacked against the odds of an average player. I assumes the taste of that wouldn't wash out of the mouths of the players that quit. So i didn't think AR would be doing so well, until i seen a couple post of people selling land. I wasn't sure if just the choice locations would be all snagged up, or every crack in between lots would spread out for maximum land hoarding like in a server merg..ahem i mean evolution. I guess its the latter.
I mean there is plenty of space for 8x8 everywhere, and 16x16s can be grabbed fairly easily unless it's in Gwen or something. But there are also people who make a business out of taking lands (mainly treehouses) and selling them for a high amount of money.

I mean there is plenty of space for 8x8 everywhere, and 16x16s can be grabbed fairly easily unless it's in Gwen or something. But there are also people who make a business out of taking lands (mainly treehouses) and selling them for a high amount of money.
Oh well that sound very nice some land is better than no land. Have a great night and thank you for the info!

Back