What's new

Would you like to see peace treaty's revised?

Should peace treaty's be revised to encourage more dominions over packs / pvp in general?

• Yes, Reduce the amount of time peace treaty's last.

Votes: 17 47.2%
  • No, they are fine how they are.

Votes: 18 50.0%
  • Other, explain in comment.

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters

Zinzie

In my opinion, peace treaty's are to easily accessible for the duration of peace it provides a guild. currently, you can pay 50 prestige for 48 hours of peace from dominions, i personnally would encourage ArcheRage to change the value of the scroll to only protect the guild for 2-4 hours. This would encourage PVP and make prestige more valuable, while keeping the option of "let's peace treaty to get this done." lets discuss this and see what others think!

Sure take them out of the game that way you can run trade packs in peace zones without interference from people wanting to jump you in two crowns or festival zones. Thepeace treatys are fine dont be salty cause you cant dom a guild to steal packs.

I'm in favour of them costing something like 250-400 prestige and lasting half the time, if that.

It should be a big expense to save your arse for a specific moment, not a permanent thing that coward guilds run.

When they brought up guild levels, they always said the idea was for guilds who didn't want to be dominioned to stay level 2. They always presented the "peace treaty" option as something that would be costly. The issue is that it isn't. It needs to be rectified.

This is an argument between pkers and carebears, no middlegrounds.

Indeed, 48 hours is way too long, cutting it down by 24h or 12h would be more balanced.

But than again people asked for reduced Global CoolDown on planting seeds/sapplings/animals for improved single planting, and we got 0 answers.

And there was the tax balancing.

Pvp balancing.

Etc?

Wait donations to come back, than pile up the rest of the problems :)

I like the idea of a 2 or 4 hours peace period. That's enough time for a few pack runs and anyone is able to pop a peace treaty, it shouldn't be up to the guild leader as it traditionally ends up being. If your guild is doing something important or if you're going to run packs and you don't want to risk losing them, either don't be in a level 3+ guild or pop a peace scroll before you go.

It does cost gold for to declare dominion so keep in mind that it's unlikely a entire guild is going to dominion on one person with a cart full of 8g packs as there's little payoff unless you're on their shitlist. It's more beneficial to dominion for PVP fun, contesting, lols, and big pack payoffs.

80 prestige is expensive in the long run for one scroll. And yes guilds will pop a dom on one cart they have no idea which packs you are running or hell could be a cart full of cheese. regardless of what it is. Leave it a lone there is enough green pirating on the server as it is.

Leave it alone seriously, there is a reason for safe zones and pk zones. People want a peace of mind when it comes to having protection and being able to make gold without some jackass jumping them. There are carebears and risk givers.

I'm in favour of them costing something like 250-400 prestige and lasting half the time, if that.

It should be a big expense to save your arse for a specific moment, not a permanent thing that coward guilds run.

When they brought up guild levels, they always said the idea was for guilds who didn't want to be dominioned to stay level 2. They always presented the "peace treaty" option as something that would be costly. The issue is that it isn't. It needs to be rectified.

The only thing I dont like about forcing guilds not to turn level 3 if they dont want to ever be dommed is that they cant ever get more than the first 2 capes offered at level 1. I also dont think its fun for players that wish to carebear to get dommed and pirated if they do a big caravan or just moving high value packs that is supposed to be in a safe zone. It may be profitable to attack them but its not fun either so just let them be.

The people that want to PvP will PvP.

Back