What's new

Yes ! Good news !

Raistlin

@Sparkle and @IronLady are reassuring us that they are well on their way to finish Donations and Antihack Shield.

Hi all,

Reconstruction of Donate system is in its final stage. Believe me, we are doing everything possible to release it as soon as possible. You will be able to use it at no time.
As to GMs...- introducing a new GM won't resolve the current situation. We're improving the anti-cheat system, we have quite a few ideas of a new monitoring system, apart from that we are relying on your reports, which really help us to isolate hackers.
"

Sparkle: " Hi!

As soon as we have certain date available this information will for sure be posted for public.

That is now just a few days issue and on the final stage but still too early for any official announcements.
"

Now guys please let them work we dont need admins being spammed over the same matters in so many threads, they will have more time to ban hackers and work on the game if we just trust them and wait out the storm for

Sunlight is close ! ;)

Also posting relevant proof of hacking should be posted directly in https://na.archerage.to/forums/index.php?forums/reports-ban-appeals.20/
since that is how they will react faster.

Thank you

Last edited:
I love positive people lol. This means: we're at step 0, but it's been way to long for us to not say something to keep hopes up.

Cmon guys, yall are not new to trino managing style. Don't be naive. Server is about to go to sh1t this weekend when castles come up and there are no credits :/

I love positive people lol. This means: we're at step 0, but it's been way to long for us to not say something to keep hopes up.

Cmon guys, yall are not new to trino managing style. Don't be naive. Server is about to go to sh1t this weekend when castles come up and there are no credits :/

What are the reasons you really need credits for castle content?

They did say they will release donations soon as possible, thats open to interpretation it may or may not be before castles.
Its good news since the sooner anti hack shield is up, the sooner server will get to full health, and they have kept their word so far, while on Trion servers i have seen maintenance last for 5 days, and they never even fixed some things xD

I know ppl. wich made over 100.000 Gold now with selling credits at this crazy prices and when ppl. buy treehouses and farms for casle land rush they earn more. Lucky guys, the donation problem was like a legendary/mythic regrade for them.

Any actual information available about what kind of options are being considered, of when those options are most likely to be implemented? Obviously they are doing everything they can to allow us to give them our money. We need details in order to plan what to do with the credits still available. If this goes on much longer is there a way they can make essential items only available with credits available? Perhaps we could purchase some things with honor or vocation instead? Vocation for hauler upgrades, Honor for charms, that kind of thing.

I know ppl. wich made over 100.000 Gold now with selling credits at this crazy prices and when ppl. buy treehouses and farms for casle land rush they earn more. Lucky guys, the donation problem was like a legendary/mythic regrade for them.

And that is why Castles were delayed, since we do not want bots grabbing land nor buying cash shop designs at these prices :)

Any actual information available about what kind of options are being considered, of when those options are most likely to be implemented? Obviously they are doing everything they can to allow us to give them our money. We need details in order to plan what to do with the credits still available. If this goes on much longer is there a way they can make essential items only available with credits available? Perhaps we could purchase some things with honor or vocation instead? Vocation for hauler upgrades, Honor for charms, that kind of thing.

It would just complicate things they said its a matter of few days, and that is the closest solution to be realised.

It would just complicate things they said its a matter of few days, and that is the closest solution to be realised.

It's been a lot more than a few days, and I don't see where they have said that recently. We need the transparency that was promised. I think people have been pretty patient about it, but that patience is running out. Informational updates go a long way to keeping that patience alive. It won't make the fix happen any faster, but it will keep people's spirits up.

It's been a lot more than a few days, and I don't see where they have said that recently. We need the transparency that was promised. I think people have been pretty patient about it, but that patience is running out. Informational updates go a long way to keeping that patience alive. It won't make the fix happen any faster, but it will keep people's spirits up.

It was not an official statement, one was on in the comments in another thread and one i recieved in a message,
but i choose to believe both of them, i have no reason not to.
Also, donations have indeed been down for too long, but as sparkle said, few days more is not much making it less than a week by her word, and just in time for the Castle content, we will see how it goes ,but i believe they are already testing it.

[QUOTE="Raistlin, post: 15294, member: 1540",,,
Also, donations have indeed been down for too long, but as sparkle said, few days more is not much making it less than a week by her word, and just in time for the Castle content, we will see how it goes ,but i believe they are already testing it.[/QUOTE]

Donations have been down since the 6th, with the first post about it on the 7th. That is 11 days. A few more days will make it two weeks that they are down. That is not horrible. I just hope it isn't more.

Back