New profile posts

Server is currently down due to the network issues. We are checking with the services for the details and will bring you more details as soon as they are available.
Urgent technical server restart due to the database crash. Server will be online in approx 20 min.
New improved Youtube Video to promote the server! Please check it out under "Game & Forum events" tab and pass it on to your friends! Please check out all the other player made video's as well and pass them on!
Preparing a lit Youtube Video for advertising event, I hope to get even more new/returning players!
Public crafting mansion in northern Ahnimar, complete with a multipurpose workbench, all regal and private tables, adjacent workbenches and fellowship plaza. Also includes all proficiency boost items for +20k to all main crafts. All are welcome! See more info and updates in the forum post.
I don't know. I don't understand to time 5 minute "Support Pack" not gift failed can't anytime no. ☹😩😵😭 I never zero too. How? Support Pack 5 minutes..... What are you time? Ask when is anytime? Failed ☹😭💔💔💔 Please help me. How? time 5 minuter "Support Pack" 🕐
Sparkle
Sparkle
You need to request it through Discord. Check this guide for the details:
cant enter the server the loging page never finish to verify if there is a update and stay in CHECKING FOR UPDATE
New player, first post, and joining a forum event right freakin now 💜 ... and holy- i did not know it would show the age... don't mind that, its totally not my real age~ ...or is it