What's new

Something needs to be done about kraken/black dragon for the eu/asian player base.

New spawn timer for Kraken and BD. 1 month Trial

• - 11:30 am Kraken + 5:00 pm BD (Tue)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • - 11:30 am Kraken + 5:00 pm BD (Thu)

• - 12:30 pm Kraken + 5:00 pm BD (Tue)

• - 3:30 pm Kraken + 5:00 pm BD (Tue)

• -11:30 am Kraken (Tue) BD (Thu)

• -3:30 pm Kraken (Tue) BD (Thu)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Then take that to your faction leaders and ask why they decided to not show up last saturday. You guys said it yourselves "Now it's about accepting."
Accept it or come contest.
I'mma be real right now, this entire post has never been about changing times, it's about finding a way to beat the villainous 20-man pirates.
clearly both west and east are being told that the so called "de facto" leader is not going to show up so what happened over the weekend? none of both east and west showed up when IN THE PAST 2-3 weeks they have consistently showed up with 100-120 combined east and west raids to fight 20 players? so you see this entire post is really about "We can't beat the pirates so change the boss time spawn so we can have an uncontested Boss kill"
View attachment 15460

for the folks "demanding" a character transfer, lmao please. your inability to do research knowing that this server was an "NA" server was not any of our fault nor admin's. you want boss timers cater to EU Time go play in RU point blank simple. don't tell us how much you've invested here already we don't care lol you CHOSE to play here you figure it out.

EDIT: there are other ways to recoup your investments in NA, you just have to be creative. when there's a will there's a way.
yeah and only on saturday and only when the people are awake until then, but i can say i have rly better things todo then stay up until 3-4 AM and then try to fight Kraken undilt 5am or longer! Thats why People not showed up because sometimes you need also a break!

And yeah you have the Boats and why? TIMEZONE lol because nobody contest you at this time!

The only advantage you want to keep is that you are the only People at that time. So you can free Farm the Boss and nobody will disturbing you

If you dont care why should we care about you?

Then take that to your faction leaders and ask why they decided to not show up last saturday. You guys said it yourselves "Now it's about accepting."
Accept it or come contest.
how is that relative? even if time change some might not show up, but we will actually have a chance to do it, right now we all need to stay till 4-5am to attempt some of those bosses, basically everyone who doesnt want that change is pirate that wants to keep free farming kraken/bd, admit it and stop attacking to eu players and making excuses.

yes, and i doubt admins would give you a 1 time transfer like you've been asking the last 5-7 posts now

oh yeah have repeated this for you and the rest since you guys can't really get it and i don't understand, is it that hard to get any of the posts above? you all been repeating the Kraken and the 2 PM thing and there's nothing for me to add to it but to repeat and try to make you understand somehow but well 🤷‍♂️

how is that relative? even if time change some might not show up, but we will actually have a chance to do it, right now we all need to stay till 4-5am to attempt some of those bosses, basically everyone who doesnt want that change is pirate that wants to keep free farming kraken/bd, admit it and stop attacking to eu players and making excuses.
You guys are so self-entitled that you believe that the only people awake at BD/Kraken time are pirates.
You simply refuse to admit that those that are awaken don't WANT to contest, it's plain and simply.
Also, if BD was moved to your time zone it would be just like Leviathan: It's up 24/7 because your 100-man dick holding alliance is too incompetent to kill it.

And now we should go back to the Topic:

1. Can we Change the Times from the Events --> One Option was Posted

Halcy to this Time

1623243505341.png

WB (Kraken/BD) to this time

1623243531668.png

2. Can we get Informations from NA Players if eventull this Timer Works or not
Like move it 1H + or - something like that.

3. Is there an Option for a Rotating System?

4. Any other Option that we not Talked about that i did forget because of the Off Topic with
4.1 Pirates want uncontestet Content
4.2 Pirates want no PVP at Content
4.3 East/West are not enough Players at the given Times, only if they stay long awake
4.4 We insult EU / NA what ever that they choos this Server
4.5 RU was before only RU then RU/EU

So pls back to the Topic and we need Options and not flames

You guys are so self-entitled that you believe that the only people awake at BD/Kraken time are pirates.
You simply refuse to admit that those that are awaken don't WANT to contest, it's plain and simply.
Also, if BD was moved to your time zone it would be just like Leviathan: It's up 24/7 because your 100-man dick holding alliance is too incompetent to kill it.
Offtopic make a new Thread for it

This thread took a huge dive, instead of finding a way that every single timezone has a chance at it, you guys are just arguing and pointing fingers to eachother and picking on every single person because you either hate him or have grudge against them. Can we find find a way of making it possible for every single timezone to have a chance instead of actually arguing and starting producing pros and cons for the benefit of the whole community instead of thinking just about y'all friend circle jerk

[/QUOTE]
Wasent Pirates last time raised a Peace Flag in Reed to get TwT and to AVOID PvP? so this argument is invalid.
The only thing i Read is: Dont change we want our Free Content that has no PVP at all

Also you say all time how good you are organized etc. so a little time change wouldnt break the well organized Faction. Then we can finally all make it and contest it so that there will be real PVP and not only half sleeping people because its rly late.

when was BD or kraken peace flagged? i dont think one can avoid pvp there.. just show up o_o

yeah and only on saturday and only when the people are awake until then, but i can say i have rly better things todo then stay up until 3-4 AM and then try to fight Kraken undilt 5am or longer! Thats why People not showed up because sometimes you need also a break!

And yeah you have the Boats and why? TIMEZONE lol because nobody contest you at this time!

The only advantage you want to keep is that you are the only People at that time. So you can free Farm the Boss and nobody will disturbing you

If you dont care why should we care about you?

ahhh so you are admitting that it is a question of desire. desire to show up or not. when you have to make a hard choice between contesting/fighting you would rather not? again this is an NA server, the server you are playing in doesn't cater to time outside of NA, hence why NA-Archerage. I'm from the west coast and i never see bosses on the weekdays because by the time i get home they are downed. do you hear me complaining?

As a usual i just see the Wheel Chair Court trying to defend and secure the free farm.
If the player base is mostly EU players is more than fair make a adjustment on WB timers to these players be able to at least try to do the World Bosses.
And anyways if you ask to any NA player that is not from the pirate Faction he will agree with that adjustment on WB time.

ahhh so you are admitting that it is a question of desire. desire to show up or not. when you have to make a hard choice between contesting/fighting you would rather not? again this is an NA server, the server you are playing in doesn't cater to time outside of NA, hence why NA-Archerage. I from the west coast and i never see bosses on the weekdays because by the time i get home they are downed. do you hear me complaining?
off topic again

Did you see those na people who said that they are fine with that change? Basically only pirates want to avoid that change. Noone said to move the spawn time so only eu people can do it, things are simple, change the spawn time so BOTH can do it, like i said 2 times already, pirates just want to keep free farming bosses.

off topic again

Arguments relevant to the discussion aren't off-topic because they don't fit your desired frame.

I'm an EU player and I recognize the constraints that come with it, doesn't mean I expect the region that a server is specified for, to cater to my individual needs

Did you see those na people who said that they are fine with that change? Basically only pirates want to avoid that change. Noone said to move the spawn time so only eu people can do it, things are simple, change the spawn time so BOTH can do it, like i said 2 times already, pirates just want to keep free farming bosses.

Just show up and it's not free farm? I don't get it.. Y'all accomplished that with kraken and twt. Why not keep the ball rolling?

You mean all those 2 people from HCIC that are actually around during Kraken/BD but are too frail/incompetent to show up and contest?

Yeah, I saw it. Stop acting like they aren't in this thread just to grief a moot point.

we understand that you guys want an easy boss kill without the mean and raggedy 20 mean pirates ruining YOUR content. want EU Boss times? well time to head to https://ru.archerage.to/ and make an account.

Idk how is it a free when you all are up at halcy time, and you're admitting that pirates are free farming it and you all are just here crying about losing some free farm and please don't tell me you're talking about Kraken again, because that will be so embarrassing for real, we've repeated that for a while and i myself would feel embarrassed if you're talking about it again

You mean all those 2 people from HCIC that are actually around during Kraken/BD but are too frail/incompetent to show up and contest?

Yeah, I saw it. Stop acting like they aren't in this thread just to grief a moot point.
Ye, whatever, keep trying to convince everyone that you dont just want to keep free farming bosses lol.

Idk how is it a free when you all are up at halcy time, and you're admitting that pirates are free farming it and you all are just here crying about losing some free farm and please don't tell me you're talking about Kraken again, because that will be so embarrassing for real, we've repeated that for a while and i myself would feel embarrassed if you're talking about it again
Halcy is twenty minutes long.
Kraken can take as long as three hours.

It's just simple math at this point.

Back