What's new

3.0 Launch Question

yasopa

I was wondering a few things. Mainly if I want to get some more people to join and play for 3.0 these might be a good way for them to catch up. Not that's hard now but hey thought I'd ask.

Requirements for crafting and labor work have been decreased temporarily. For one week the minimum required level is set to 20, after, it will return to 52.

Also if there will be any type of hold on claiming land for X amount of time when 3.0 hits?

Thanks
Yasopa

Requirements to craft and such will not be lowered. We already earn increased experience and while I don't agree with how staff will always use bots as an excuse, this will make it easier for bots to do more things.

I feel the focus should be on getting new players onto the server above bot control, that 52 while slowing bots down does not stop them at all. But it does push new players away permanently.

The negative far outweighs the positives in my opinion there. But the staff already stated that will not change, so just have to deal with it.

I feel the focus should be on getting new players onto the server above bot control, that 52 while slowing bots down does not stop them at all. But it does push new players away permanently.

The negative far outweighs the positives in my opinion there. But the staff already stated that will not change, so just have to deal with it.
I think you are exaggerating a bit here, lol I made 52 in couple of hours.

Sure I guess a total newbie will take a day or so but is irrelevant for newbies since they don't have the proficiency to craft almost anything either way and but he time they reach any usable proficiency they probably are 55 anyway.

Additionally they can convert items with salt knifes and fish, both with all the XP potions you get will turbo level you even faster.

Also, making a good bet here I would say most new player will come from ex-Trino players that already have a grasp on the game and figure out they level up in 2 hours tops and like me they will really be grateful with the absolute lack of bots here.

So, no need to change anything in this department.

I'm just telling you what the staff would say. If they don't want to make other changes because of bots they are not going to change one of their specific anti-bot measures.

In all honesty a message should be mailed to all players when a character is made explaining most labor tasks cannot be used until 52 but they get an increase in exp gained so they should not be concerned.

I agree with the staff's decision on placing crafting requirement at 52. Why? We 're playing on a private server with huge increase in xp. It takes about a couple hours of fishing or just letting your friend kill mobs while you leech xp vs. Numerous hours of questing on live. 52 is placed to prevent botters from crafting material. New lands will be open in 3.0. Honestly it takes a less than a day to get enough gold for land. Shit some land go for like 300 to 500 gold on main land areas excluding auroria land. You have nothing to worry about.

There will be no hold on claiming land. You'll need to be there at the time new land is opened to obtain it.

For one week the minimum required level is set to 20
Letting people process/gather for 1-2 days at L20 won't kill the server. I agree with this 100%. Not being able to spend labor when leveling is a huge drawback for new players.

Letting people process/gather for 1-2 days at L20 won't kill the server. I agree with this 100%. Not being able to spend labor when leveling is a huge drawback for new players.

What this will cause is a huge increase in bots. This is why the staff has that rule to combat bots. Especially with a new release there will already be enough bots to combat.

What this will cause is a huge increase in bots. This is why the staff has that rule to combat bots. Especially with a new release there will already be enough bots to combat.

Understandable with the XP increase, I just saw a old post seeing that was something that you did around launch. So I wanted to find out if it would happen again.

Back