What's new

ArcheRage 3.0

I think the 27th is a fine date, but atleast make the launch somewhat accessible timewise to NA/EU and OCE

Of course, unfortunately, it's impossible to find best date and time that will suite everybody. We are still considering which one from that time frame is the best.
3.0 release will remain on March, 27th.

Has anyone seen the official time the server goes down and comes back up? So far all I've seen is a range with a promise of a time closer to the date. Well the server goes down tomorrow. If someone has a link to the time announcement could they share it? Thanks in advance. I'm so ready for 3.0.

Has anyone seen the official time the server goes down and comes back up? So far all I've seen is a range with a promise of a time closer to the date. Well the server goes down tomorrow. If someone has a link to the time announcement could they share it? Thanks in advance. I'm so ready for 3.0.

Server will go down Monday evening, not tomorrow. We have a 3.0 release on 3/27. Accurate time will be provided to the players within next 2 days.

Monday? I don't know why I was thinking it was tomorrow night. Thanks for the update. I clearly need to switch back to caffeinated coffee.

Hi All, When Will New Client Will Be released In Torrent Since In My Place its 2 Days From 27th.

Torrent is already available. You can start to download it, just make sure not to install till noon on 3/26 as in that case you'll not be able to play current 2.9 version any longer.

3.0 release date - evening of March, 27th.

Just to make sure I am understanding this correctly. Originally it was said that 3.0 will launch in the evening of March 27th and you even wrote that was so people can have time to come back from work. It is now launching at 12 PM noon server time which I believe is 9 AM PST/12 PM EST on a weekday? I thought most people on this server are in North America and that is normal school/working hours. Please tell me I have the time wrong!

Edit: Land will be possible to claim after 6 pm only on 3/27 (in 6 hours after release). That is valid not only for new territories but for old housing zones as well.

^New update - Thanks, that makes everything better. :)

Last edited:
Just to make sure I am understanding this correctly. Originally it was said that 3.0 will launch in the evening of March 27th and you even wrote that was so people can have time to come back from work. It is now launching at 12 PM noon server time which I believe is 9 AM PST/12 PM EST on a weekday? I thought most people on this server are in North America and that is normal school/working hours. Please tell me I have the time wrong!

Previously, as it was mentioned, only approximate time was provided. Now the official time was given that is 12 noon.
Players will be able to start playing any time after that. Land will be available for claim after 6 pm only for majority to be online for it in time.

Previously, as it was mentioned, only approximate time was provided. Now the official time was given that is 12 noon.
Players will be able to start playing any time after that. Land will be available for claim after 6 pm only for majority to be online for it in time.

This makes me sad, i went through this with Trion on a merge in 3.5 - Is there any way we could ask you guys to reconsider bringing the server up when the land would actually become available instead of having the no lifers camping a single spot.

Edit: It's not like we didn't have a whole month to prepare for this. I feel like i am being punished because i've been ready for this land rush for over a week now.

Please reconsider this, it will punish people who is ready to rush , and will favor land hackers making the best spots automatically taken by those individuals

Please no land lockdown

Ya, just don't bring it up till 6pm EST - keep the server's down till then. We were all expecting it to be up at that time anyways, so just keep it down till then.

IT WAS ALREADY SAID THAT THERE WILL BE NO LOCKDOWN SO I GOT A TREEHOUSE NOW THERE IS THATS TOTAL BS ILL BE AT WORK BY 5PM TOTAL BS

IT WAS ALREADY SAID THAT THERE WILL BE NO LOCKDOWN SO I GOT A TREEHOUSE NOW THERE IS THATS TOTAL BS ILL BE AT WORK BY 5PM TOTAL BS

It's simple really, just don't bring the server's up till 6pm EST - that's what was said, that's what was expected, that's what should happen. Pandering to people who weren't ready after having over a month to prepare is blowing my mind.

Back