Justice
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Justice,

No response on my ticket in almost 2 days, would like to get my issue resolved.

Here is the ticket number

Justice
    Justice
    Let me check this for you.
    BrainletDarkrunner
    BrainletDarkrunner
    Sure, id like to have a conversation on my ticket if possible. Im getting a response every 24+ hours almost.
    Justice
    Justice
    They will get to it as fast as possible.
    Why was banishing so fast? and to solve let the players aside? I'm just, are they waiting for me to lose my lands?
    If I had done something wrong, I would not be wasting my time!
    Justice
    Justice
    Hello I’m not sure what you’re talking about
    Hey, I've been waiting almost 4 days for any response to my tickets. Any help?
    Justice
    Justice
    Can you link me the ticket URL. Thank you.
    lolihentai
    lolihentai
    Got replied, another 2 days of no responses again. 7464190762
    Hello Justice, im playing from another laptop cause the other is RIP is that goin to be a problem for my main acc ?
    Hello im send ticket and my first answer 12 hours after and im answer the what he/she said and im wait atleast 24 hours noone respond my ticket 7055994556
    Justice
    Justice
    You should have a reply now :)
    hello, plss review my ticket, my account is ok before maitenance, im just farming purses in DS then when i try to login after the mainte, its suddenly suspended ,i create ticket ,pls kindly inspect it thanks
    Justice
    Justice
    Please allow 48 hours for a reply
    hi, how much time i need to wait for reply in a ticket? already go more than 48 hours
    Ryuzaki
    Ryuzaki
    Hello, average wait time is about 24hours, i will escalate your ticket.Sorry about the inconvenience.
    Urgent, help me, please, this message is appearing after a while I'm playing : Forbidden to use illegal software

ba third time it appeared I was banned says I tried modifying the client, I installed the saphrex fov v4 , but before using I talked to a moderator and he said that there would be no problems because saphrex was released for use and now I lost my account what should I do?
    Justice
    Justice
    Please make an appeal.
    Reactions: fclan
    Justice
    Justice
    Or a ticket on the main website :)
    Reactions: fclan
    My ping here is very bad like >310ms so I was using pingzapper to reduce the ping thats the only software I was using, it was working well but then today this happen please help me to get back my account as soon as possible.
    Justice
    Justice
    please make an appeal.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back