Recent content by s986246

1. S

Golden Manticore only 10m/s

golden manticore comes w item that brings it to 11.5 m/s, seabug doesn't have it, and you can equip 3% ms gem for manticore to bring it to like 12.5
  2. S

Endless arrow's speed

Can’t tell, I turned off my wind effect so I can’t see wind’s direction
  3. S

Endless arrow's speed

I Which is why I check for my atk speed in raid at 500, and I went to caenord to use (beserker, and song, and vitalism’s whirldwind buff) to achieve 1100 atk speed, still shoot slower than while I’m in raid (mm seems to make me shoot the fastest)
  4. S

Endless arrow's speed

That makes sense, but then it doesn’t make sense to me that the server queues faster while I’m in raid or war events. Does it queue faster in those cases because during cr, gr, or any event raids (except titan), I would be shooting faster
  5. S

Endless arrow's speed

I did check and test it, my 500 atk speed in mm shoot like kooncoon, and my 1100 atk speed (x3 inspire, whirlwind, berseker, songcraft) shoot as slow as you would normally see. This was tested within minutes while I was lagging more in MM as well.
  6. S

Endless arrow's speed

I will try again whenever I can do next MM, but so far as I can see, I was shooting a consecutive string of arrows in MM at 500 attack speed. 2 minutes later I get out to Caenors to test dummies. I buffed up (3x inspire, lvl 55 vitalism buff, berserker nodachi, and songcraft) and reached 1100...
  7. S

Endless arrow's speed

How does that explain the automatic super speed I have in mm while lagging?
  8. S

Endless arrow's speed

Any primevals here feel like endless arrow is too slow? I've seen videos of people shooting a string of endless arrow at less attack speed than me. However with recent testing, the speed of endless arrow is like x10 normally in MM, I can put a string of arrow into targets in MM, while it's like...
  9. S

Game event Gladiator NOV Tournament Results Sun Nov 25 2018

The different rule in monthly final would be "only lost garden weapon allowed" right?
  10. S

[Game Event] Titan's Attack

Do you need to have the quest to scoop the reward from titan’s corpse?
Back