What's new

Pack running BUG

Status
Not open for further replies.

SixGod

Look guys i've posted two tickets and ive wrote about it on my New server join post.. I really love this server and in no way would i Cheat you can ask all the people in the guild "Disorderly Conduct" Im not someone who Hacks infact i wwas running packs with SOmeone from that guild. i know that this is the wrong place to post it but i would really like to start playing again its already been 24h and im bummed this server brought back the excitement i had for this game when i was a founder on live. look all im asking is that you guys write me back and actually look into it and why i was banned for "teleporting farm cart" when i was literally driving down a hill. im super sad that i was banned its the first time this has ever happened to me. please look into it and please un-ban me. this game brought me happyness and i really wish to be able to play it soon. please just help me with this.

Look.. im just asking that you give me the time of day and help me out of this mess. I know this sounds pathetic but this was all i had to do in my spare time... i literally would go to work come home and play this game. and now that i dont have this game to play anymore im just forced to sit here and beg you guys to get my account back so that i can play with my friends and actually get somewhere in this game. and the lame part was taht i was in the process of getting my New person gift for switching from live. And i was so excited to get that it was going to help me out so much. but i guess none of that matters if you guys cant open my tickets or respond to anything ive wrote. pretty sad and down about all this.

That wasn't a bug but you were banned for cheat program use. For more details, submit a Ticket. If you already did it, wait for the reply.
You are correct, forum is not a good place for Appeal. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back