What's new

I can not donate, help me

Lol you say that yet people have spent probably 10s of 1000s safely on it and since they only see a game card it's probably more secure than most methods since the only liability is the pixelgamecard for most.

What other people did does not matter.
My consideration is based on what I've seen on those websites, not on something that people, who I don't know, did.

Well, it was several dollars and really in the first transaction I was apprehensive, I put only 20, then 200 more, in a matter of 5 minutes I was available to use, since in my country it is more complicated to buy crypto coins, it is a good alternative

to the OP..below where you login password is entered, you see a number like EightThousandFiveHundredSeventeen. Below that is the place your enter the Captcha, which in the above example would be 8517 (you enter the numerals that the Captcha spelled out. You do this again below where you enter the Pixal Game Card number.

I think the fact that Archex.su is ran by Russians and is on the old Soviet Union domain (.su) (Russian Domain is .ru)..scares people. Some people have Russia phobia too, caused by recent media exaggeration, and liberal wag the dog campaigns, in the US. Ignore all that rubbish.

The fact that you only enter your Pixal Game Card code on the site makes it very secure. IIRC you only had to give them an email (which you can use a new one you make today if you want). I see very little risk. It is always good though, to make new email addresses, if you want to feel more secure.

I think the fact that Archex.su is ran by Russians and is on the old Soviet Union domain (.su) (Russian Domain is .ru)..scares people. Some people have Russia phobia too, caused by recent media exaggeration, and liberal wag the dog campaigns, in the US. Ignore all that rubbish.

LOL!

No, I'm not scared by Russians, and do not suffer of "Russia phobia", and Russian politics has nothing to do with that.

The reasons why I don't consider the whole system safe is due to the technical details and lack of may features that are the minimum required when real money is involved.

First is the lack of identification details, all of those websites fail in their identification, who they are, where they are, how can contact in case of issue... Would you give your money to someone never seen before just because he says "I'm an honest guy"?
Would you consider enough that someone else unknown says "it's a legit business, you can spend your money there"?
I do not, I first do my search, and if I cannot collect enough information from reputable sources, I don't want to risk.

Then there's the Russian site, not because is Russian and one must be scared by Evil Communist, but simply because is entirely in Russian, a language that I don't know, is not the most spoken language in the part of the World where I live.
Sorry, I don't consider enough a broken translation made with automated tools.

Last but not least there's the final step, that is the most insecure because some technical features that should not even exists.
Assume that I finally get the ShadowCard code, maybe because directly acquired using cryptocurrency (which one is still a mystery), all I have to do is to give them my ArcheRage credentials!
Seriously?
What kind of service require to give your credential to another service?
Do PayPal ask for eBay or Amazon password when buying stuff?

If you don't consider this a serious security flaw, you probably have no idea about the consequences that similar request can bring.
Share credentials is a violation of most basic security rules.
Just to be clear, I don't think that they are for sure "evil" and ready to steal money, but if they fail to implement a secure connection, they much likely also fail to implement many other important security features to store safely customer's data. That means that there's a big risk that someone else can steal customer's data.

Last edited:
I was not directing my comments at you fyi, it was a general statement on Russia and people. Your comments brought it to mind.

The Archex.su site does not ask for anything but an email address from you, and all you give them is the Pixel Game Card number. In fact IIRC they generate a password, to the email you used to register, and you use that password on the Archex.su site.

The site translates to different languages.

I can see why people may be apprehensive, but the security on my end prevents anything nefarious from happening, if it possibly could. They are hidden, probably due to why they are offering this service for no fee. I will let people figure that out on their own.

Back