Search results

1. mattamango

"Sea Lord' title

Sea Wolf's Coin (15), Warrior's Medal (5), Sea Lord Token. Sea Lord Token grants the 'Sea Lord' title: Max Health +700, Armor +300, Magic resist +300, Movement Speed +0.3%, Melee Critical Damage +2%, Ranged Critical Damage +2%. Why no love for Healers or mages?!
  2. mattamango

Lets Talk about Daylight Saving..

I fully understand this topic has already been raised and Admins have said there will be no change. I am here to ask admins to reconsider! Currently EU player (and anyone not based in NA) get hit the hardest in regards to Content and events, up until now this has been manageable for most. Most...
  3. mattamango

Game Crashed.. Verify Username and Password.

I have had a look around the forums for a solution. Iv restarted everything, iv stopped and changed anti virus, iv reset my AR Password about 8 times and now i cant change it back to what i was using previously. What do i do... @Sparkle @IronLady @Ryuzaki
  4. mattamango

[WTS] Epic Obsi Flute

WTS Epic obsidian flute T2. Taking offers. Post here, mail or message Krosis ingame.
  5. mattamango

[WTB] Delphinad Autumn Club

Looking to buy either any grade (except Celest) or Divine Upgradeable Autumn Club. Leave a comment, message on forums or contact Krosis Ingame to talk price!
  6. mattamango

[WTB] Delphinad Autumn Club

Offering Celestial Delphinad Life Club + Gold.. Message or Mail Krosis Ingame (West) to talk further!
  7. mattamango

Which FOV Mod is safe?

After being one of the few to get banned for using the "wrong" FOV Mod.. Can @IronLady @Sparkle confirm which FOV mod is safe to use?
  8. mattamango

Client Problem when pressing Play

I have tried to install the game via both client and Torrent and im getting the above error message on both. Does anyone know what is causing the problem? Thanks
  9. mattamango

Help with Pingzapper

Im trying to get Pingzapper to work for ArcheRage but having trouble setting it up... I keep getting "Checking for Updates" on the AR Launcher. Please Help!
  10. mattamango

Upgraded Harvester House Question

Can someone confirm weather the Harvester House flower beds grow x2 faster?
Back