Search results

1. Kuchen

Kraken Ink Sac

dw it will work Jump either mid or just shoot down one of the crystals
  2. Kuchen

Kraken Ink Sac

Well lets be honest if they change it to this Abyssal thing it will end bad cus pn1 or pn2 port with a small group to Abyssal and deny the channel thingy till it despawn no ink sac and a lot of sad ppl and then jsut port back to Kraken and keep fighting over it
  3. Kuchen

Kraken Ink Sac

still simple than go for a 10h kraken
  4. Kuchen

Kraken Ink Sac

can we get a poll for this cus i think this is a very very bad change and as Blitzed said there are Raids fighting over Kraken every night during abyssal and now u giving the chance that u can get a Kraken ink sac for less work kinda sucks .. and by that time u taking the option of the players...
  5. Kuchen

[Poll] Increase Infamy: Yes/No/Maybe

i would say they should x2 or x3 the Infamy cus Jail time is notthing and i think ppl should get somekind of punishment when thy killing their own Faction .. something like -50% Honor for xx Time so keep the Jail Time and add a Debuff after Jail time is done
  6. Kuchen

Gear Rankings off?

happen to me Yday aswell Thats how it looks currently in my Screen
  7. Kuchen

Labor Expenditure lvl 52 changes

But u Should Visite the Forum to get ur Latest News even if ur New u Should Read older posts ... u need about 5 H to get 52 if u Farm Mobs / Fishing and u get about 3 Different EXP Pots so use them all = easy EXP For Leveling Quests and other Stuff
  8. Kuchen

Eu Server plz ?

if im Correct play on the Ru Server best Ping for EU and it would be Bad to Split the Player Base now maybe in about 6 Months
Back