Search results

1. ToastedBabyBuns

[Game Event] Soccer Mini Event

Is the brewers tent an 8x8 or is it placeable furniture?
  2. ToastedBabyBuns

What foliage decor items should be added to the game?

thanks for the bump :D! the lack of votes is mostly on me, since I didn't really advertise it much, but I saw a lot of players in game talk about it in nation chat. Ultimately it is up to the admins, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
  3. ToastedBabyBuns

Sorry I just saw this D: @ the admins in suggestions to have them look at this option too
  4. ToastedBabyBuns

Suggestions

I made a poll in game debates that just ended, I hope the game admins can look at it and see which foliage the voters wanted the most :D
  5. ToastedBabyBuns

I know, I wish we could have more, but Sparkle mentioned that they have to start some where and can't do too many at a time
  6. ToastedBabyBuns

There is a possibility the admins are able to make decor items out of plant able foliage. Which ones would you guys like to see made into Décor? I assume the top 5 or top 10 of the décor in this list could be considered first for décor. As such, you can vote 5 times each:
  7. ToastedBabyBuns

Suggestions

Okay! I will make a poll to see which items players would want the most :D
  8. ToastedBabyBuns

This video will make you come (for a visit) in 3 seconds or less

Here's my decorated ArcheRage beanstalk, enjoy :D
  9. ToastedBabyBuns

Suggestions

I would assume full grown/fruited stage, but I'd settle for anything at this point lol
  10. ToastedBabyBuns

Suggestions

~Place able Foliage~ Hello, I have a suggestion I've discussed with other players in-game. Would it be possible to add 'static' foliage for décor to the cash shop? It would be similar to the cherry blossom tree décor, in that it does not have to be watered or chopped to maintain its health. I'm...
  11. ToastedBabyBuns

WTB 44x44 land plot

I'm looking for a 44x44 land plot, preferably on a island/isolated area. No Hoodscour please, thank you.
  12. ToastedBabyBuns

[Forum Event] ArcheRage Birthday Card

Ale Sprites and a House plushie present AR the cake :D IGN: Toastedbabybuns
  13. ToastedBabyBuns

[Forum Event] Anniversary Randomizer

#43 Happy birthday :D
  14. ToastedBabyBuns

Client does nothing after pressing play

Nevermind I fixed it! It was a corrupted registry issue.
  15. ToastedBabyBuns

I know, I've seen the splash image before when I played on my other PC. When I press play on the PC I'm currently using, I move the client's window out the way to see if it generates, but nothing comes up.
  16. ToastedBabyBuns

The poem does not come up at all. I press play and the client says "starting game" above the play button,. but then disappears about a minute later.
  17. ToastedBabyBuns

I recently built a new PC. The AR client worked fine on my old PC, but that was over a year ago, so things may have changed. After entering my login credentials, I press play. The client says to wait while the game is loading, and after about a minute of doing nothing, the client closes and the...
  18. ToastedBabyBuns

[Forum Event] ArcheRage fans club

Archerage is love, archerage is life. IGN:toastedbabybuns
  19. ToastedBabyBuns

[Forum Event] House of My Dream

Oh thank you :D it took so long to build XD
  20. ToastedBabyBuns

[Forum Event] House of My Dream

Oh no :0 besides the actual treehouse design which you can get from mirage, I built everything else. The sunroom is made out of 40ish crest boxes and some partitions.
Back