Search results

1. X

Fix the Servers!!!!!!

Fix all the crashing with the servers, DS West rally point specifically, and many other areas have people in loop crashes. Soon as game renders after load screen its a hard crash. I was fine on East character until I went to Nui on west DS base same crash now stuck in loop. Happening in many...
  2. X

Technical server restart 5 am 12/1

Ty for your help and time. But I've given up on my efforts to fix the issue.
  3. X

Yes. If i completely reinstalled windows 10 that would imply that the cache folder had been completely deleted. As well as during reinstall of the game all files and folders were manually searched and deleted. Also deleted cache folder from documents with game currently installed.
  4. X

Running Dx9 instead of 11. Have a 25-30 ms ping to the servers, Netgear R8300 router has been rebooted many times, Speedtest reads 1ms ping 250 D, 100U. I Ran a Test on the Cat6 Shielded lines running to the PC. As well as ran Certifications on the lines Inside and outside the house to the Box...
  5. X

How about some server maintenance to fix all the lag with event and the crashing of the client every 15 mins?
Back