What's new

Account Sharing (what is allowed?)

test

I just want to confirm something before it starts.

The rules state that its prohibited to share account, in any way.

Well, some of us on the original AA used to share account for some quality of life stuff.

This is NOT about one person having multiple accounts (alts), multiboxing or multiple persons playing in the same house/IP, it is about one person logging in another person account for some specific actions which does not involve in any way transferring resources.

I want to know if all/some of these actions are banneable because they are account-sharing in some way, a simple Yes/No will be enough.

1. Someone logging into another person's account, which is a guild master, to declare siege.

2. Someone logging into another person's account to pay taxes for houses, scarecrows and properties in general.

3. Someone logging into another person's account to play arena, participate in a siege or run raids/dungeons.

4. Someone logging into another person's account to kill mobs for drops like coinpurses/obsidian materials/dream ring stuff.

5. Someone logging into another person's account, which owns a boat, to drive the said boat when fishing/DGS/Kraken.

Thanks.

She said that you can play with diferent accounts under the same ip but the anti-cheat recognizes if you login in the same pc/laptop. So not allowed to log into other player account.

If it possible, @IronLady or @Sparkle , can you clarify this please.

Hi there,

The account sharing is restricted according to our rules. That is due to the possibility that another person using your account can act in the way you didn't wish:(, however anyway all the responsibility will be put for any actions at the account on the account holder. Due to it to avoid such cases we strongly recommend not to share your account with anybody else.

There will be no ban for it but in case something is lost from the account or account is blocked due to the actions of another person using your account, please keep in mind, there will be no actions from administration!

Hi there,

The account sharing is restricted according to our rules. That is due to the possibility that another person using your account can act in the way you didn't wish:(, however anyway all the responsibility will be put for any actions at the account on the account holder. Due to it to avoid such cases we strongly recommend not to share your account with anybody else.

There will be no ban for it but in case something is lost from the account or account is blocked due to the actions of another person using your account, please keep in mind, there will be no actions from administration!

Thanks for the info :)

@Sparkle @IronLady Is 2 people playing in 2 accounts (each one logging into another regularly) / 2 people playing in 1 account allowed? Keep in mind there are some people who plays and share stuff with they girlfriend/boyfriend/husband/wife/family.

And if you go to a friend's house and log in into your account from their computer?

Last edited:
Also, regarding playing the same house but in different computers, does that mean that if someone owns more than one computer (for instance, some people have a desktop and a laptop/notebook) he can play into 2 accounts simultaneously without getting caught? how will you handle that?

They can probably tell if someone is just using the labor or loyalty and giving resources/gold to their main account.

Yeah, its easier to tell that after they find it...but if there is no system to caught this it might be hard to find tho...and what if its someone legit playing into another account and sending stuff...?

Does this apply for someone going on your account without your permission? Will there still be no action from administration if an account is hacked and something is lost or the account gets blocked due to an non-permitted person's actions? I am just curious. Thank you. :)

Does this apply for someone going on your account without your permission? Will there still be no action from administration if an account is hacked and something is lost or the account gets blocked due to an non-permitted person's actions? I am just curious. Thank you. :)

Yeah, this is stated in the in-game rules, the owner is responsible for w/e the account do, doesnt matter who is logged in at the moment it does. Also if you get hacked and loose your stuff they wont do a thing.

2. In case any account related data has been provided to someone else (whether it is a friend or a relative) the Administration does not return any valuable assets, account or a game character(s).

4. An account owner is responsible for whatever actions in the account regardless who was logged in at the moment when violation took place.

@Sparkle @IronLady Is 2 people playing in 2 accounts (each one logging into another regularly) / 2 people playing in 1 account allowed? Keep in mind there are some people who plays and share stuff with they girlfriend/boyfriend/husband/wife/family.

And if you go to a friend's house and log in into your account from their computer?

That is up to you to decide to share your account with somebody else however we highly recommend not to do it. In case people you shared access to your account with do anything at your account you will not like (sell, buy, delete smth, etc) responsibility is on you.

Don't worry, we are closely monitoring the game:cool: and in case of any suspicious activity noticed it is going to be checked closely and actions are going to be taken accordingly.

Hi there,

I really appreciate the common sense approach you guys seem to be taking. This server has potential to be a beautiful thing, keep it up!

If you play 2 PCs and 2 accounts - we'll find out.

So I'm allowed to login and play into a friend's account from another state, while still having my own account, as long as he allows it and I don't do anything that will make his character get banned?

Also, if you can merge the threads about this issue in one place it would be easier, I just realized there are another posts regarding this in another thread

this just seems like the guy is trying to see exactly how much multiboxing he can get away with. then when he gets caught he can say: "oh no it was my friend's account"

Back