Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Free winds banner.png

(February, 21st – March, 6th, 2023)

For the details in Chinese follow the
LINK.

Two thousand years ago, the peoples left Auroria, fleeing the Sundering. Unfortunately, they were not destined to exist in peace and quiet for a long time, blood shad again, the castles were filled with intrigues, and, like festering wounds, greed, deceit, malice appeared. However, there were those who were against, who did not want to look at enmity and discord. They reached out from all over the world, rallying under a new banner – Free People. And the Free People built a squadron, and went beyond the borders of the known seas. To new shores, to new dreams, to new life. Only the love for curiosities and jewels, for trade and profit, with which the old world could still please, remained old.

But rumors about the opening of the gates to the Realm of Dreams did not pass by the Free Squadron. Once a year, a rare fish, rises from the bottoms of the Wonderland – Silver Marlin. Following that fish, Free Squadron, full of overseas goods – fabrics, jewelry and spices, sailed through the portal.

1_1.jpg

How to reach festival area?
Festival takes place in Wonderland. In the ArcheRage world, 4 worldgates appeared that will bring you directly to the festival area – Marianople, Austera, Diamond Shores, Growlgate Isle.
There is also additional portal available on the central square of the Wonderland.

1.png

Quests
You will be offered 12 daily quests and 1 one time quest.
Thrower Robin, Captain Haddock, Chef Lizzie, Fisherman Murphy and others will ask you to hit the targets, deliver cargo, feed dolphins, catch marlins, repair sails and many other things.

2_1.jpg
2_2.jpg

Captain Sylvie will ask you to chase Old Tom. Quest is repeatable.
Old Tom will appear daily at 8:30 am, 6 pm and 11 pm server time.

3.jpg

For completing the tasks of Free People, you’ll be rewarded with Free Winds Festival Coins
Free Winds Festival Coin_icon.png

Achievements
Festival received 23 unique achievements. They can be found in: Achievements –> Archerage --> Event –> Festival.
For completing achievements you can receive 100 Free Winds Festival Coins and 4 titles.
Title Free People Child also opens access to the title icon.
Some of the achievements require you to complete daily quests and some will require you to show your exploration skills and explore Festival area.
7 of such exploration achievements are hidden.

Rewards
Free Winds Festival Coins that can be exchanged for various items at the Festival Exchanger nearby.

Rewards list:
Pirate's Token
Manastorm Crystal
Merit Badge
Bound Tax Certificate
Gilda Star
Loyalty Token
Kyprosa’s Will
Naima’s Will
Lucius’s Will
Inoch’s Will
Ollo's Will
Nui’s Will
Cyanfin
Bound Machine Component Regrade Scroll
Bound Serendipity Stone Fragment
Ivory Wavewyrm Costume
Coral Wavewyrm Costume
Abyssal Wavewyrm Costume
Armored Wavewyrm Costume
Mirage Fish Tank
Golden Arowana
Blue Arowana
Red Arowana
Spirits of the Sea
Dive Helmet
Bound Vocation Expertise Tonic
Adventurer's Winged Elixir
Enhanced Cumulus Magithopter: Cruising (30 days)
Bound Lucky Elixir
Sealed Tuna Skin
Steering Wheel
Free Winds Wall Carpet
Treasure Chest
Shipyard Workbench
Ammo Box
Music Disc: Free Winds
Title: Free Squadron Captain
Model Harpoon Clipper
Model Fish-Find Longliner
Model Merchant Schooner
Model Lutesong Junk
Earth Edge Lantern

4_1.jpg 4_2.png 4_3.png

Last edited:
Is there something we missed for the old tom quest? It did not complete when we killed the event boss.

yeah since the Maintain i got 6 and thats it, i think they dont respawn anymore :/ also where is the last exploration point XD

- “Old Tom” quest should now complete correctly. Next boss is at 6 pm today.
- Looking into the issue with the bottles respawns for the quest “Can’t go to waste”.

Hii - a suggestion for dear old Tom because there's a shit ton of people trying to hand in quest in a tiny spot where they all spawn owls and warehouses to be trolls...

Can we please have this quest auto complete when old Tom dies? 🤣

1677161284947.png

Hii - a suggestion for dear old Tom because there's a shit ton of people trying to hand in quest in a tiny spot where they all spawn owls and warehouses to be trolls...

Can we please have this quest auto complete when old Tom dies? 🤣

View attachment 20818
I mean once people turn in their quest they should be leaving the area anyway right, making it easier for everyone else to turn in?

I mean once people turn in their quest they should be leaving the area anyway right, making it easier for everyone else to turn in?

How long do you think that takes before the biggest chunk of the group disappears? I did specifically mention the tiny area to stand on + the fact half the time you'd be clicking owls or warehouses.

Dont think the turn in is a problem i can turn in my Quest without any problem, the cannons are a more important Problem! Atm there are only 7 Cannons that can fire to "Old Tom" the others are bugged arround or deep in the Ocean so we must spawn Boats to get Old Tom down.

But still the Event was or is a good Idea from the Team, so thanks for that!

Attachments

• ScreenShot0360.jpg
    ScreenShot0360.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 75
I agree with Seraphin, there is a couple things that need to be fixed but overall, its been a real fun event. I would like to see a lot more of these types of events then the same ones year after year that players don't even want to do anymore.

oh and a QOL Change for such Events consider not making Achivements for 14 Days when the event only goes 14. Set the Event to 21 Days that people also can miss 1 or 2 Days

oh and a QOL Change for such Events consider not making Achivements for 14 Days when the event only goes 14. Set the Event to 21 Days that people also can miss 1 or 2 Days
I agree it is pretty harsh to have the achievements require the entire duration of the event. Having the achievement require less days or having the event go on longer would be perfect!

Quest seems to be bugged for some people who haven't done Old Tom daily yet today, they cannot retrieve the quest from NPC.

Back