What's new

Anything 3.5 related

I like all the changes, the nerf on the Erenor Accessories seems unneeded though or maybe just 5% :/

I like all the changes, the nerf on the Erenor Accessories seems unneeded though or maybe just 5% :/
After the patch damage:
divine erneor 2h is 900 melee atk - Price: 150k minimum
epic ayanad squall longspear is 898 - Price 60k minimum.

Lets all pay double the cost for 2 damage. @Sparkle please change it to 5% not 10%.

After the patch damage:

Lets all pay double the cost for 2 damage. @Sparkle please change it to 5% not 10%.

but a mythic t1 bow also has a lot less dps than say, an epic ayanad which is by far a lot less cheaper to buy.
doesn't change the fact that the mythic bow can be tiered up to surpass the epic ayanad which is the same with erenor, isn't it ?`

you're paying more because you are aware of it's potential at a certain tier/grade.

After the patch damage:

I agree a bit, however Erenor is a long term investment. You get the ability to always upgrade it whenever you want. Without ever needing to replace it. Although its more expensive to make, replacing weapons to upgrade would probably end up costing you more.

I agree a bit, however Erenor is a long term investment. You get the ability to always upgrade it whenever you want. Without ever needing to replace it
I agree, but 10% is too large a nerf imo. 5% is way more balanced. For example, the price it cost me to get legendary erenor I could spend the same amount of gold on mythic t7. The t7 would be better. So then we go to mythic erenor vs eternal t7, which i think we are just getting into lunacy at that point.

My point is, what the general population can achieve is realistically around epic erenor. Also, this change wouldn't be that huge if epic and legendary were not getting a damage buff, it was not listed in the patch notes but presumably it was not removed from 3.5 so idk. I just think 5% is way better nerf than just dropping a weapons dps by almost 100.

Theres is a reason, and I know you've seen east faction chat, that everyone is saying "erenor is worthless now" Because it is. Cheaper to make a legendary/mythic t7 and have that be better for the majority of your play time.

I agree, but 10% is too large a nerf imo. 5% is way more balanced. For example, the price it cost me to get legendary erenor I could spend the same amount of gold on mythic t7. The t7 would be better. So then we go to mythic erenor vs eternal t7, which i think we are just getting into lunacy at that point.

My point is, what the general population can achieve is realistically around epic erenor. Also, this change wouldn't be that huge if epic and legendary were not getting a damage buff, it was not listed in the patch notes but presumably it was not removed from 3.5 so idk. I just think 5% is way better nerf than just dropping a weapons dps by almost 100.

Theres is a reason, and I know you've seen east faction chat, that everyone is saying "erenor is worthless now" Because it is. Cheaper to make a legendary/mythic t7 and have that be better for the majority of your play time.

Yeah but all that is required to make the Erenor is mats, the availability is always there. Saying you can just get a mythic T7 is not that easy. There is so much demand for the item, the only way you're going to get one is to most likely regrade it.

but a mythic t1 bow also has a lot less dps than say, an epic ayanad which is by far a lot less cheaper to buy.
doesn't change the fact that the mythic bow can be tiered up to surpass the epic ayanad which is the same with erenor, isn't it ?`

you're paying more because you are aware of it's potential at a certain tier/grade.
Base cost to BASIC ERENOR is close to 200k (187K) at current prices. That is not factoring in the weapons needed as Feed, regrading those weapons, charms, nor the mats that need to be farmed from Aegis and Whalesong which add another minimum of 10k for both. You needed 70 Epherium Weapons of varying grades which even if you did craft cost still at a LOW 1K cost per weapon base. So I’m ballparking another 100k at least on top of 200k to make a Basic Erenor.

This comparison to a mythic T7 is not a fair comparison. Leg Obs T1 are viable in market by still high 100k range at T1. The only expensive stage of upgrading obsidian is at T7 and that depends on your chosen type (wooden or metal)

Yeah but all that is required to make the Erenor is mats, the availability is always there. Saying you can just get a mythic T7 is not that easy. There is so much demand for the item, the only way you're going to get one is to most likely regrade it.
The mats aren’t cheap. Not sure what point you are making since I’ve stated it’s 200k just for a Basic. That’s enough to get a T6 let and have money left over

The mats aren’t cheap. Not sure what point you are making since I’ve stated it’s 200k just for a Basic. That’s enough to get a T6 let and have money left over

I have the mats and it cost me just under 150k, also there is still very minimal amount of mythics on the server. Also most that are made are used by the person thats made them. So saying you can just buy an item isn't very logical

I have the mats and it cost me just under 150k, also there is still very minimal amount of mythics on the server
That’s not including cost of a Divine Ayanad weapon and other things. Not sure what price you are using for LC but current values is 250 per. Even if you self grew mats it only lowers some costs.

That’s not including cost of a Divine Ayanad weapon and other things. Not sure what price you are using for LC but current values is 250 per. Even if you self grew mats it only lowers some costs.
No epic is correct, I also have every mat to make erenor divine and all those mats together, including regrade shit is like 180, the 150 being craft cost

Again 5% is way more reasonable. Imagine if everyone with mythic t7 lost 10% damage because we thought they were “too op” people would have a shit storm

No epic is correct, I also have every mat to make erenor divine and all those mats together, including regrade shit is like 180, the 150 being craft cost

Again 5% is way more reasonable. Imagine if everyone with mythic t7 lost 10% damage because we thought they were “too op” people would have a shit storm

Well, I guess it's a good thing that nobody has an Erenor yet so no one can have a shit storm.

@Sparkle can you explain this?

Guilds that reach level 6 and higher lose -20.000 EXP a day if they don’t earn required amount during the day. The daily guild EXP requirements are the following:
  • level 6: +1200 EXP
  • level 7: +1400 EXP
  • level 8: +1600 EXP
It looks like you lose 20,000 guild experience per day if you don't generate 1200, 1400, or 1600 guild experience per day, depending on current guild level.

Is that real? 20,000 experience?

Questions:

1. Do guild quests increase the amount of experience you get in 3.5? If not, that is a ridiculous amount of guild experience necessary each day to keep your guild level.

2. Guilds lose levels from this system?

3. How can a guild of say 20 people keep up with a system like this? The guild of 20 people don't necessarily want to siege a castle, but they can't get prestige shop items or guild buffs because they can't keep up with the experience bleed.

Can you explain this mechanic? My entire guild will not donate anymore if our progress is wiped every day and there can be no progress.

@Sparkle can you explain this?

Guilds that reach level 6 and higher lose -20.000 EXP a day if they don’t earn required amount during the day. The daily guild EXP requirements are the following:
  • level 6: +1200 EXP
  • level 7: +1400 EXP
  • level 8: +1600 EXP
It looks like you lose 20,000 guild experience per day if you don't generate 1200, 1400, or 1600 guild experience per day, depending on current guild level.

Is that real? 20,000 experience?

Questions:

1. Do guild quests increase the amount of experience you get in 3.5? If not, that is a ridiculous amount of guild experience necessary each day to keep your guild level.

2. Guilds lose levels from this system?

3. How can a guild of say 20 people keep up with a system like this? The guild of 20 people don't necessarily want to siege a castle, but they can't get prestige shop items or guild buffs because they can't keep up with the experience bleed.

Can you explain this mechanic? My entire guild will not donate anymore if our progress is wiped every day and there can be no progress.
Yea this is a thing, the bare minimum requirement for a guild to not de-rank is 12 people doing their quest daily.

1200 is 7 people doing the 5 pack quests in Auroria, a bunker, killing a world boss, and gathering 4 Sunflower Experia patches daily.
1200 is 13 people doing just the 5 pack quests in Auroria and a bunker.

This doesn't seem out of the realm of possibility at all for a level 6 guild.

Yeah i was about to say. Experia ducklings i think is 40exp. Thats 30ppl just doing 1 quest.

My entire guild will not donate anymore if our progress is wiped every day and there can be no progress.

Did you just threaten the devs with an abandonment of donating, because you don't agree with a change ?
Man some of you are super overexaggerating..

1200 is 7 people doing the 5 pack quests in Auroria, a bunker, killing a world boss, and gathering 4 Sunflower Experia patches daily.
1200 is 13 people doing just the 5 pack quests in Auroria and a bunker.

This doesn't seem out of the realm of possibility at all for a level 6 guild.

You're right -- if a guild has 7 people that play every day. A handful of guilds are more casual or are comprised of adults with jobs and responsibilities. Reversing a guild's progress because they don't have 7 people doing repetitive quests every day is nonsense.

Back