What's new

[Forum Event] Draw a Star

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
57ee2bfdbc91e3d17d8b1dced03b555559f3a2a9.jpg

Hey All!

ArcheAge gives us the unique opportunity to create the character we always dreamt about, choose the best shape of lips, cheeks, nose, color of eyes, hair style.
Pretty sure each of you already created the perfect character you always wanted, but your task today will be connected with a new character creation.

Task:

Once a day, within 7 days, we'll provide you with a name of the famous person. Your task will be to create the closest looking character and provide a screenshot of it (from the character creation page, not from game itself) together with the photo you chose as an example.
The closest looking character will receive a daily reward.
Note: No need to complete the character creation and indeed create a new one on your account.

Reward:

Each day 1 player will receive 1000 credits reward. And don't forget to include your ING with your work, so we'd know who needs to be rewarded.

IGN: Zackario
( edited i forgot to include my ign )

My version of Scarlett Johansson
i hope i give some justice to the beautiful ms. scarlett :D:D
this is a hard event & fun at the same time... kudos to admin sparkle

Reference:
scarlett-johansson-jpg.jpg

Character:
ScreenShot0016.jpg

Last edited:
IGN: Iza

My version of scarlett.. This is very hard.. But so fun! I love creating characters.. My favorite was one i once created for a friend of mine.. from the movie Avatar ( blue creatures ) So I hope you get some fictional characters as well so you can play with things like warborn! Good job on this one! Love it. Gotta zoom in for best effect

The picture I used
iyGi6e9.jpg

And what I made of it
ICt0a8X.jpg

ING: Merlinaa

Reference
aLFsoYl.jpg

Creation:
3JGNgqm.jpg

Went with what I consider her most well known role, Black Widow.

Back