What's new

My game has no body/environment textures

pandads

so i lauched the game the first time a bit before 3.5 came out, and before it looked normal to me, all textures in place and all, but after 3.5 came out my game got super buggy and it looks like what the screenshots show. I've already tried to repair on the laucher, wait a long time to see if it would render, change the grahics quality (oh and btw always that i change the graphics, leave the game and come back all my personal changes are gone and it resets back to default) and even uninstall and reinstall the game.
It makes me really frustrated for this, as i planned to play with my friends and their game is fine, only mine looks like this.
unknown.png

unknown.png

If someone would be able to help i would be really thankful.

Hi!

You need to update your drivers and clear cache.
To clear cache and reset game settings, go to C:\ArcheRage\Documents and remove folder’s content (ctrl+A -> delete).

Last edited:
I have the same issue. I updated all drivers and dumped the folder told to. There should not be an issue with my graphics card since it's a 1070.

We have no issues with our servers. Please make sure you followed Sparkles directions in the post earlier.

Try to delete only your shader cache.
Go C:\Users\(you user name)\Documents\ArcheRage\USER\shaders\cache ---> then delete the complete cache folder ---> restart your game --> when you access a character select screen wait there for a fe minutes for the shaders to load again.

welp it just got worse, now when i go to the laucher it just says that the game failed to update and when i try to repair it says that it failed to repair...

Your game can't stop working just because cache was cleared.

Restart your PC and if you get a failed to repair error again, remove client.version file and run another repair. In another case, reinstall the game using torrent.

Hey this issue has solutions
let me start with simple tips
1. try to play different games and see if it's happened or not if it's the problem from your graphic card
2. try to change fov setting in the game if it's not working no worry
3. if your graphic card amd or nvidia or intel --->
If you have an intel driver that may cause the problem because intel not that good to run game like archerage
after done with all this tips and it's not working try this
right click on the Launcher ---> Open file location ---> Right click properties
  • Make sure it's run as administrator
after that when the game running go to task manager you will see the game ---> Rich click on it > Go to details ---> Set priority to high
After that try to change from directx 11 to 9 if it's already 9 change it to 11 and try
make sure your setting as low as possible
and try to play with object texture setting and with multi rendering

• If you have an nvidia graphic card do this
Right lick on desktop and nvidia control panel and follow the steps
6NnioSt.png

0syQ9vg.png

wJF5UIJ.png

Last edited:
Back