What's new

Narzick Land Selling Rating

narzick

Starting a thread for people to place their experiences with me with ratings. If you've had a bad experience with my land selling please post proof.

Thanks!

I had such a pleasant experience with some land Narzick sold me. :D they work out the best way to help me out and not only that, sold it to me at a decent price for the area! If i go for more land in the future, im definitely going to check in with him first! 10/10!!

Not trying to slam you at all, you seem like a decent guy from our talk earlier, nor is this meant against Tamara. But shouldn't you have proof of positive ratings as well as negative? That way all us suspicious folk know you're not just getting a bunch of friends to come in and say nice things about you.

Attachments

• ScreenShot0019.jpg
    ScreenShot0019.jpg
    927.4 KB · Views: 238
  • ScreenShot0021.jpg
    ScreenShot0021.jpg
    912.3 KB · Views: 253
  • ScreenShot0023.jpg
    ScreenShot0023.jpg
    890.9 KB · Views: 241
From today forward I will have my own proof of positive feedback which is why I want people to prove their case if they have negative feedback

Just sold a demo, i would have had pics but i hit the wrong key and he still didn't screw me over for my gold!Got all of it! I love this man and if i was gay i'd let him take me in a manly fashion.

Back