What's new

No one move cargo for charcoal

havockitty

So no one move packs into land cuz to high cargo price in gold
3Vw6zIZ

Increase cap on cargo and make it posible to go low in price so People will balance it out and decide when is worth to move them ? 1-5 gold will be probably price when ppl will consider to move them.

By stating No onemove them, i moved some of them i noticed its a waste of labor when i can make way cheaper packs using old system not going to do it again. I belive ppl also will get to same conclusion.

Last edited:
They need to reduce the cost of moving the cargo. As I said in the other post about the system, we have enough gold sinks. Paying as low as 12 gold to move a pack worth 45 isn't worth it when factoring labor into it, and we would have to move a BUNCH of cargo at that same price to even remotely compensate for the tripling of cost of regrading, crafting synthium stones, and even buying seeds.

We are planning to introduce some changes shortly that will make T3 packs worth doing. Additional events that will increase players interest in that packs will be introduced shortly. We are actively working on them right now. Players will get all the details in 1-2 weeks.

See:
Easy answer:

Don't use the 3.5 System.

'peng

I don't understand how everyone so intent on using system of trading for 3.5 when 3.0 trade literally exsits.

Obviously if something is not worth it then just don't do it when an easily viable alternative is avaliable.

They want to use 3.5 because it exists. This is a custom server so why not make both viable? More options is always good imo.

See:

I don't understand how everyone so intent on using system of trading for 3.5 when 3.0 trade literally exsits.

Obviously if something is not worth it then just don't do it when an easily viable alternative is avaliable.

Well first off the 3.5 system isn’t work as intended because the 3.0 is still in place. So yes it’s obvious that it needs tweaking . Why are you so against making it even viable you just spam each post with the same response

well u got ur response, now just need to wait and see what they gonna add/change to 3.5 t3 cargos :)
also u can only imagine the price of charcoal if 3.0 wasnt in place...

well u got ur response, now just need to wait and see what they gonna add/change to 3.5 t3 cargos :)
also u can only imagine the price of charcoal if 3.0 wasnt in place...

I was honestly expecting Charcoal to drop down to 80 silver at WORST. The fact that it not only leveled at 90 silver at its lowest then rose back up to 1.2-1.3g with the system still in place just tells us it would've risen up to about 10g a Charcoal if we compare it to Live's 1g inflation to 8g (and that's not including how it peaked at 15g on Live for 2 weeks).

See:

The fatal flaw in 3.0's system is waiting for a timer to move packs. 3.5's system ensures there are more than 1 venue to turn T1 packs in, the problem is there's no reason to move T2 or T3 cargo, and so now we're at the time-based bottleneck again. The cargo system of 3.5 would IN THEORY keep people moving packs in multiple ways over the ocean. The problem is 3.0's system involves 0 currency (other than materials and crafting cost) whereas the cargo system does, thus making it not enticing to deviate from one pack.

But more importantly, the system is there, it exists, people want to do something different. Come up with a better suggestion to the system, or take the effort you're putting into shutting this system down with little contribution to alternative ideas/details towards other venues like sport fishing and larceny. Saying "there's no reason to do this because <something else> exists" does nothing, because we've already been doing that for years. Yeah, it's still profitable. But people want change and they want the change to be profitable. Just shh...let people want nice things.

Back