What's new

PVP Abolisher Build

darkjaffs

Hi everyone, So I am a returning player used to play DR on live server but now I want to try something new that was viable for both PVP and PVE.I choose Abolisher now im having a hard time building the right build for it because I have 0 exp in being a tank in MMOs.Can anybody help me out with a build that can be used for PVP(1v1 or mass)

If you want to know the equipments, it is pretty easy. Obsidian leather, with honor tassets and auroria guards that gives you bull rush cdr. Neclace you go for warrior medal's one. Earring you go for crafted ones, I thing gale os good for you because of the parry, but you can choose your earring based on what you want from the crafted ones. On ring you should get the dream ring and another crafted one (choose what you prefer again). Main hand obs epic shortspear as high as you can. Offhand you MUST go for physical def shield. Since you are using leather you will need that extra p.def. I would reccomend you to get mistsong shield because it is easier and cheaper to regrade and to level up its tier compared to obsidian one. But it is up to you. The bow you can choose between the crafteds one. But you main stats should be str>sta>agi. Instrument you should go for the obsidian p.def one. As leather, you MUST stack p.def. Thats pretty much the starting equipments you must know. If you need the skillsets let me know

Yeah I actually require skillsets.I have full obs plate and 2 pieces Auroria gear.my main hand is divine ss and for offhand i have cele t3 obs shield

This should be what you are looking for. A pretty solid build with mobility, cc and pretty good damage with critical rates.

Attachments

• download (2).png
    download (2).png
    349.2 KB · Views: 711
Back