What's new

Repair failed

Status
Not open for further replies.

geassaro

Hello, i was trying to download the game for the first time, i had put the game in my AV exceptions (it was the only way to make it start). The launcher started downloading but after some time i got this error "failed to repair" (why? this is the first time i download it)
i then tried to click on the "repair" button on the launcher and i got "mount client data" permanently without any result.

Thx for your time :)

edit. the picture is broken, i'm trying to download again to make another screenshot.

http://prntscr.com/o8geke
^ W10 home x64

Update: Third time is the charm, i managed to finish the download yday, but now i start the game, i get the picture with the full erenor guy and the writing but then it disappears without finishing the loading and the process self-closes. I tried using the repair button and the game starts the download all over again. Both the launcher and the game(+ the pack file) are in the exceptions of my AV and my Wfirewall

Update2: i let the download finish and tried to start the game. Same result, the loading stops.
I'll try to update my gpu drivers

Last edited:
Update3: i reinstalled everything, updated my c framework and dx, the game is now running. It took me 6 reinstallations but i did it XD, i think u can delete this thread, if you delete solved one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back