What's new

The 10v10 naval arena is Dead!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lompino

First of all i thank the admins for their efforts to fix the arena and for the changes they have made that fixed many issues already yet players are still avoiding 10v10 like the plague ,Semerian is right 10v10 is dead and doesn't live up to it'ss purpose which is provide people with coins as alternative way to get gear or regrade since everyone do it to get poseidon's totem and then quit it ,The rest of people can't find any match i personally sometimes Q for hours without fidning a match , so my Suggestion is to motivate more people to Q since they dont because it's glitchy and takes 20 mins also some players can ruin it that's why people quit well to motivate them make it that losing team get 1 sea wolf coin + 200 honor points and to make people go hard and try to win! instead of just afking to get a coin ,make it that winners get the 2 coins as usual + ****500 honor points !**** that would make people Q more knowing that despite the bugs they can get something out of it and do some effort to win and all will be fun and less stressfull !

I think if losers got some sort of prize too (ive only done it like twice and won one lost one so I might be wrong) then more people would queue, and maybe if it was 15 minutes instead of 20 minutes cause 20 is pretty long

I agree with the OP, there isnt much incentive to do this BG especially since losing team gets nothing. I agree with losing team at least gets something and winning team gets bigger reward. I would queue more often.

also to make up for the reward for the losing team , you should increase a little bit sea wolf coines requiered for items like Delphinad accessory AND regrade charms so that can't be abused and if you add sparkle suggestion of a feature that pushs players out of their base after camping for 1 min like the one in MM that would be the perfect maelstorm arena ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back