• stay west

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • why not both?

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dan456

Welcome to Win or Lose we Booze
We Grind Archeage like a stripper with a $50 on stage Our Motto is DRINK. And have Fun!

Always looking for like minded adults who wanna hang out, and enjoy a drink on discord. If that sounds like your kind of guild come join us! We take all levels! We troll, have foul mouths but DAMN we can run dungeons and you're invited.
firefox_2017-09-27_08-32-59.png

Come and join this Guild's discord!
Click here

Update 10/21/2017: if you guys want to join up on win or lose we booze i will be taking members for a party so i can create the guild, message me in game Danxiv. Or alternatively we can also meet in my guild's discord server, or message me on discord

Update 10/31/2017: guild is not established in game if you want to join you can contact me in game Danxiv or alternitivly you can contact me on discord Russian Man Dan#2846

Update 11/2/2017: guild is fully up and running, fully established and formed in game.

UGqETEf.jpg

Last edited:
Ha reminds me of my guilds "Drunken Fishing Fridays" where the whole guild would load up on every longliner, cutter, merchant and clipper we had and go chase after fishing holes.

Back