What's new

<Wishlist>

Random ideas players talked about since the server start:

• Slightly reducing GDC on single item planting?

Votes: 115 44.9%
  • NO, cotton farmers should feel the pain !

Votes: 23 9.0%
  • Increasing tax penalty for having much land and or not using it?

Votes: 103 40.2%
  • Call my lawyer.

Votes: 33 12.9%
  • Increase total Labor pool to match the labor regeneration?

Votes: 140 54.7%
  • No need.Im too active for it to matter.

Votes: 38 14.8%
  • Introduce a Withdrawal Tracker log on Guild Chests?

Votes: 74 28.9%
  • Sneaky is, sneaky stays.

Votes: 30 11.7%
  • Making teleport book location order customisable!

Votes: 182 71.1%
  • Chaos is good.

Votes: 20 7.8%

• Total voters

Ryuzaki

Hello :)

Listening to the community, lets put that to a test ,shall we?

***Lets do something creative and talk about which changes and improvements you would like to see inside the game for the future of this server!

Please rate ideas in the poll so that we can see if they are worth adapting, and as well post your own ideas in the comments bellow !

Ideas that did not fit in the poll taken from the players themselves:

Get GMs ingame at least occasionally
- Which happened durring the castles

-Valuable against hackers that can not be tracked by players

Give us the ability to remove prepaid taxes

Introduce skill queue

-Quality of life pvx

Further balance out the lvl 52 crafting block.(still allows fishing, processing,coinpurses etc)

-This could be adapted to spread on some other proficiencies as it already did on fishing, larceny, gathering, and farming even with the block in place.Or prevent all of them.

Allow Birch Treehouses to be certifiable/sellable

-Many players have bought these in hope of placing, but adapted their plans

Plans about EU server

-While this would definitelly split the community population, low ping is arguable

Introduce Events related to different proficiencies, and open world pvp events

-Implications related to this are only limited by imagination!

Remove Character Expansion Scrolls from the game.

- edit:9char slots 3 more are still available

Reduce Rider's Escape cooldown.

-It is indeed more than long enough and borring to wait, should be looked into

Increase Owner's Mark duration becouse DCs

-As a known issue it should prevent some of the griefing, but as well negate some of pvp

Remove or increase speed caps on some vehicles like cars and longboards.

-Becouse its fun? But imagine all those speedhack reports after !

Introduce Costumes that can improve proficiency or movement
-There could be slight bonuses like example 3% cart movement speed, or +1000 to larceny, it might even look related to proficiency it gives bonus to.

Make Login tracker rewards even more usefull towards current server stage

-Overall progress of players could be rewarded by evolving generally usable items for each month

More Skill Bars
-There is a serious lack of space for pets/mounts/emotes/food/potions and you name it
one more skill quickbar would help a long way

Balance the Halcyona war

-Shifting the way golems and turrets work could make this event ,so much more attractive

Introduce old costumes / cosmetics
-For euphoria and player enjoyment, profits too

Thank you and please be polite and respect the opinion of others with well mannered arguments!

Admins thought mods would free up their time ,right ;)

Last edited:
Bump. @IronLady @Sparkle @Justice

All in the purpose of making our server better for players here, enjoying time spent and having fun :) without things preventing us from fluid gameplay and unnecessary griefing related

Last edited:
Increasing tax penalty for having much land and or not using it?

this 100%. perhaps shorten the time to demo after taxes go unpaid to 48 hours?

I suggest removal of the "have to be level 52 to use labor" thing.. and adding it, to only tradepacks.
I see no reason to have it in place, other than for tradepacks.

It's like this on trion's servers as well, that you cannot craft tradepacks until a certain lvl, and i think you have to be level 30 or so to even pick one up, but i'm not sure.
All in all i just think lvl 52 before you can craft or really do anything is bad for new player population, cus then they have to do quest line till 52, which sucks for them.. :i

Also i FULLY support EU server for english speaking people, not the russion one! getting low ping would be SOOOO awesome :i

A bucket list is a list of stuff you wanna do before you croak.
And why you gotta ruin the poll with a bunch of BS options :p
  • Recipe to turn Farm Freighter into Red Farm Freighter.
  • Way more costumes
  • Donation gliding mount
  • Allow <52 to pick the random game-generated flowers and trees they find.
  • Allow <52 to make Proven Warrior Neck
  • Allow <52 to do the Self-Sufficiency quests

A bucket list is a list of stuff you wanna do before you croak.
And why you gotta ruin the poll with a bunch of BS options :p
  • Recipe to turn Farm Freighter into Red Farm Freighter.
  • Way more costumes
  • Donation gliding mount
  • Allow <52 to pick the random game-generated flowers and trees they find.
  • Allow <52 to make Proven Warrior Neck
  • Allow <52 to do the Self-Sufficiency quests

Good point ;) Planning on staying alive ,hopefully if i get to sleep more.
Bs options stay !
Good ideas

I would love to see events based on different proficiency, and open-world events that involve everyone and bring people together. The costume bonus to proficiency is great too! If we have ideas for events, is there a specific place to post them or just in Game Debates?

Get GMs ingame at least occasionally > There should be active ingame GMs or at least faster response time in reports.

Give us the ability to remove prepaid taxes >
Can't comment on this, I don't know what it is supposed to be.

Introduce skill queue >
Probably something everyone would want, I think it should be a priority.

Further balance out the lvl 52 crafting block. (Still allows fishing, Processing, Coinpurses etc) >
Yes, labor restriction should be relaxed a bit to allow for players to level with it. Just find what bots would abuse and block that.

Allow Birch Treehouses to be certifiable/sellable >
Don't see why not.

Plans about EU server > Yes, community would most likely be split but I think it's up to the admins to check if the demand is really there, I'm pretty sure we got plenty of EU players both in this server and RU, could be enough for a dedicated EU server.

Introduce Events related to different proficiencies, and open world pvp events > More things to do ingame? Never a bad idea.

Remove Character Expansion Scrolls from the game > Aren't character slots locked though? How would that be redundant? I'm sure someone out there uses all their slots for one reason or another.

Reduce Rider's Escape cooldown > Rider's escape can be used to skip tricky things and make traveling with the cart easier/faster but I think it could be abused and I don't know if that's a great idea.

Increase Owner's Mark duration becouse DCs > I think a better solution would be to find what makes people DC so often instead of increasing its duration.

Remove or increase speed caps on some vehicles like cars and longboards > Fun? Yeah. Abusable? Yeah. Things have speed caps for a reason. I personally wouldn't mind a slight speed boost to my cart for faster runs ; ) but I don't think it's a good idea to mess with speed values.

Introduce Costumes that can improve proficiency or movement > I'm not a fan of costumes with stats, costumes are meant for us to look good, having to pick one costume over the other for a stat boost sounds dumb to me. But I guess it would be fine if we could replace the costume look with an image item.

Make Login tracker rewards even more usefull towards current server stage > The login tracker does need better rewards, current ones are so unappealing that there's no real point in pressing that "track login" button.

More Skill Bars > Sure, why not. More QoL changes is always a good thing.

Balance the Halcyona war > I for one wouldn't mind having golems and turrets replaced/removed or changed in some way. Making this event truly pvp based sounds good to me. But I guess it would turn more into a zerg fest with no real mechanic which could also be boring.

Introduce old costumes/cosmetics > More fashion the better ; ).

Just my 2c on the main post.

Get GMs ingame at least occasionally > There should be GMs ingame. Period. This is the biggest NA/EU server currently hosting ArcheAge as a game. The owners should hire a crew that matches its revenues and not treat this like their 14 year old cousin's private Minecraft server. Hell, even that server would have GMs.

--

Give us the ability to remove prepaid taxes >
Sure. Quality of Life improvement that makes sense. Plus, it hurts whoever does it.

--

Introduce skill queue >
Yes, of course.

--

Further balance out the lvl 52 crafting block. (Still allows fishing, Processing, Coinpurses etc) >
I'm torn on the issue. It was introduced to prevent botting, but it doesn't prevent the bots' favorite activity, which is to farm coinpurses. Imo, either extend it to coinpurse/loot bags or remove it altogether.

--

Allow Birch Treehouses to be certifiable/sellable >
They are certifiable. All you have to do is a Full Kit Demolition, replant it and then you're free to sell it. It costs you 360 credits or 12 Building Management Titles to do so.

--

Plans about EU server > I fail to see how the current population levels can support another server. This one is populated, but not extremely so.

--

Introduce Events related to different proficiencies, and open world pvp events > More stuff is better. As long as balance is maintained, I'm good with this.

--

Remove Character Expansion Scrolls from the game > You already got tons of free character slots. Stop being cheapstakes.

--

Reduce Rider's Escape cooldown > 20 minutes is a lot. Ten minutes would be more appropriate. More than that wouldn't be good.

--

Increase Owner's Mark duration becouse DCs > Definitely against this. Most of the replies in that thread were against it too. It's a terrible idea.

--

Remove or increase speed caps on some vehicles like cars and longboards > No.

--

Introduce Costumes that can improve proficiency or movement > Sure, as long as balance is maintained and crafted costumes remain better.

--

Make Login tracker rewards even more usefull towards current server stage > Better login rewards would be good. Again, balance is key.

--

More Skill Bars > I guess?

--

Balance the Halcyona war > Removing golems and turrets isn't a bad idea.

--

Introduce old costumes/cosmetics > Yes, most certainly.

--

Here's an idea: on some versions of this game, including the original (see the peace message for it, it's still not adjusted), pirates could attack and could be attacked in peace zones. Peace zones, not faction areas. So any PvP area turned to peace (Hellswamp, Sanddeep, Halcyona, Ynystere, etc.) but not Dewstone, Solis, etc.

It was an interesting concept that Trion didn't bring to the West because they felt we were "not ready" for it, in yet another baffling Trion decision.

I propose that we bring it back here. The idea is that pirates face the ultimate risk vs reward (if they get killed trying to go in a peace area, they get sent to jail for 48 minutes, which is a pretty long time) and, with their small numbers, bring a small measure of risk to the very long peace zones.

I know this proposal won't be too popular with the kids who live with the charcoal coming out of the Halcyona PermaPeace Zone, but I feel like it could truly bring some spice to the server and introduce new dynamics to the commerce/PvP scenes.

Back