What's new

2.9 FOV Mod

Over1ander

Since it has been confirmed that the FoV mod will be allowed for US does anyone know where to find the version compatible with the 2.9 patch?

Hey mang! IronLady has indeed said the FoV mod would be allowed.

However, no version has been specified, which makes me a bit scared of installing it. I will try to get more details

I heard people got banned for using it on the russian realm, anyone have a statement?

Ok soo..

Hi Mintwishes
FoV Mod will be allowed. Rest 2 we need to check. Please PM me links.

So there is the direct quote from IronLady..

However, no version has been specified, which makes me a bit scared of installing it

The version of the FoV mod doesn't matter as long as it works with ArcheAge 2.9 you will be fine.

To explain it a bit.. The script you're running to give you a larger FoV is taking the game_pak file and modifying the config.ini which used to be sepperate back when ArcheAge launched but then to stop cheaters n such they integrated it into the game_pak file.

The difference of FoVmod version just changes where in the game_pak file it looks for the config.ini that's all. You wont get banned or anything for using a different version :) it just wont work if it's not 2.9 compatible.

Last edited:
Btw guys, you can use the newer version to get the very far fov. however you cant really open your "options" menu

Back