What's new

Advance fishing is new pertida statue ?

havockitty

Well i was pointing at this problem some time ago and nothing changed so i decided make a forum post.
People do alt accounts for advance fishing to farm heroic maps and dig for ayanad scrolls.
That mechanic wouldnt be a problem if not the fact we are not allowed to have have alt accounts. I dont know scale of this but everytime i go this 3 small islands around freedich i always can find this alts advance fishing. You can say just report them then, well that dosent work mainly from reason they are afk fishers and there is many of them so making screen of them afk fishing and suspecting them straight away that this is alt account is just funny meaby do video of them afk fishing ? No. We are just people and we dont want spend our entire day looking for alts. Its just to easy to make new accounts and set up them for afk fishing.

Meaby just consider removing Heroic maps from loot table for advance fishing if nothing cant prevent ppl from creating more and more alt accounts to do that.

Last edited:
This is not comparable to perdita. Perdita was able to be found with hack clients and that is why it was nerfed hard. Fishing already sucks on this server o why nerf the only thing that makes the skill even somewhat worth it. Even then I would not say its worth it.

Yes i think so and also i think this not solve problem like in the case of pertida statues. Cuz i was talking about this some time ago and nothing changed till today. I Honestly dont know the scale of this i dont have any data but whenever i go there there are always alts. But i am not going there anymore couz is damn pointless u ban one and guy will just pop another 2 accounts to farm. They will do it till its worth like with pertida.
And plz dont get me wrong, there are ppl with one account doing it and this cost them tons of labor to farm one map and its damn unfair that there are assholes that just dont see other way than cheat with alts to gain gold in game.

Last edited:
Hard to belive. I just want Throw light on this and meaby if it transform into plague it will be changed. For now i can only wait and observe.

Back