What's new

Alt problem

Synz

So, i've been told by a few players that having multiple accounts in the game is bannable, i believe all of those scarecrows and fishing ponds belongs to the same guy, which i don't know the main account name, i think an IP check should be done to see if the guys really does have those many accounts. A thing i noticed too is that the majority of the character names that own the scarecrows are either "Dsdasd" or "gterfgs" and many words in Portuguese, which also leads to thinking that the owner is just one guy. I hope you guys do the right thing and ban this dude
https://imgur.com/a/0iO6g

*posted on another channel but wasn't showing on the forum, not sure where i should post reports*

You found one land lord with multiple accounts.

There are more, did a NUIA sweep ,looking for land plots for myself and stumbled upon connected lands with plants from only 1 player, in about dozen locations.

Man.. many ppl still waiting for devs to find a way and make some free land space, or introduce new land.

So, i've been told by a few players that having multiple accounts in the game is bannable, i believe all of those scarecrows and fishing ponds belongs to the same guy, which i don't know the main account name, i think an IP check should be done to see if the guys really does have those many accounts. A thing i noticed too is that the majority of the character names that own the scarecrows are either "Dsdasd" or "gterfgs" and many words in Portuguese, which also leads to thinking that the owner is just one guy. I hope you guys do the right thing and ban this dude
https://imgur.com/a/0iO6g

*posted on another channel but wasn't showing on the forum, not sure where i should post reports*

Hi Synz!

This one was checked. No multiple accounts. However please keep us informed if you notice anything suspicious in the game. Thank you for help!

the guy found a loophole ,can be done by funneling accs with vpn and pushing stuff into one acc via auction
and few other ways

Hi Synz!

This one was checked. No multiple accounts. However please keep us informed if you notice anything suspicious in the game. Thank you for help!
Maybe you should check who those accounts are funneling gold into. They are most definitely not real players with those names. They might be buying their main's items on the auction house, you should check whose items they buy

Hi Synz!

Did you check the "Fishing Company of Karkasse" too? Housing area had 26*16x16 and some treehouses full of fishing ponds...

You found one land lord with multiple accounts.

There are more, did a NUIA sweep ,looking for land plots for myself and stumbled upon connected lands with plants from only 1 player, in about dozen locations.

Man.. many ppl still waiting for devs to find a way and make some free land space, or introduce new land.

You realize families are a thing right? Both in and out of game.

Arcum Iris has something exactly like this with fishing ponds, I've reported but eh.

https://imgur.com/a/0HO2N

And this is someone else with an alt account

https://imgur.com/a/1hq8H

(They seem to be Brazilians given their names i.e. "Paola")

It wouldn't surprise me if these are gold sellers, the fishing pond isn't /great/ gold but it's fast and reliable gold by simply utilizing your labor. If these are alt accounts, it's something that they can do fast every 3 hours.

People can have 6 chars per account (i think, can't remember how many slots available for char creation). which makes 6 improved scarecrows + 6 normal 16x16 (or convert them to gazebos)
Plus Credits farms + treehouse.

Don't know if that's the case on those screenshots, but it is really possible to anyone having 6 different chars in the same account and work in several farms/houses/whatever. Doesn't mean they're using alt accounts.

Correct me if i'm wrong :p

People can have 6 chars per account (i think, can't remember how many slots available for char creation). which makes 6 improved scarecrows + 6 normal 16x16 (or convert them to gazebos)

Don't know if that's the case on those screenshots, but it is really possible to anyone having 6 different chars in the same account and work in several farms/houses/whatever. Doesn't mean they're using alt accounts.

You are wrong. :p

Do you think this "NPC" run 6 characters to lvl 30, than it will do trade quests and it will find lands? +ALL characters of account has same tax/land number limitations. Unbuild land limit is 2/account. The tax is based on ALL (not special) lands. If you have 6* 16x16 +6*improwed scarecrow that means you have to pay 6x tax in every lands. 720 tax /12 farms. It seems legit... :)

Hmmmm...
It isn't impossible, though.
First days was pretty easy to lvl up chars.
Also, leveling up sometimes gives workers compensation. (in 6 chars on the same account)
And Stipend in each char = 3*6 = 18k labor potions/day.

There are Carebear Kings and Queens with enough patience to do that. don't know xD

You are wrong. :p

Do you think this "NPC" run 6 characters to lvl 30, than it will do trade quests and it will find lands? +ALL characters of account has same tax/land number limitations. Unbuild land limit is 2/account. The tax is based on ALL (not special) lands. If you have 6* 16x16 +6*improwed scarecrow that means you have to pay 6x tax in every lands. 720 tax /12 farms. It seems legit... :)

people take land with alts becouse they can place 2 unbuilt structures with 1 alt, than login another and place another 2 repeat 6 times

people also do play with multiple accs easily ,on trion servers i used 3 accs, had land on all of those ,and played like 3 people ,burned labor and sent apex to main, many did it, and many are still doing it here ,just on smarter ways

In my screenshots it's cash shop farms, you can only have 1 per account. Same with the original poster's screenshots, also cash shop farms (and some regular).

Arcum Iris has something exactly like this with fishing ponds, I've reported but eh.

https://imgur.com/a/0HO2N

And this is someone else with an alt account

https://imgur.com/a/1hq8H

(They seem to be Brazilians given their names i.e. "Paola")

It wouldn't surprise me if these are gold sellers, the fishing pond isn't /great/ gold but it's fast and reliable gold by simply utilizing your labor. If these are alt accounts, it's something that they can do fast every 3 hours.

Hi!

Naruto was checked, no alts.

Back