What's new

Another way to promote pvp - BRING BACK DGS

Hmmmmm. I didn't defend anyone. I don't charge back and I don't condone it. Even the thousands I've spent on live I still have just sitting there. I merely stated that this is less about defending anyone specific and more about the owners and administrators of the server not talking out of private conversation about personal stuff.

As for my "warn points" lol... I told a few European people to stop being babies about crying for a new server and used some less than savory words when describing them. None of my warn points have anything to do with charging back or any kind of scamming towards the server. Lol... How are you still a staff member?

No need to explain yourself there, eh i indeed am too rigid to make jokes i think..

The thing we think about hasla rift that is busted is the weapons should be crafted from tokens from the normal hasla rift mobs, which new players can actually kill without a raid rolling on them.

Yeah.. it was suggested to them before hasla as idea shaped by Fused if i recall, than right after in few threads by other players, it might take some time to sink in. Did write about it in my post above.

Some say rigid some say under qualified to even be a mod in a forum for a private server...
There it is ! I knew you were somewhere in there :)
eb6140942424697bf997986aac9b2d682cd18a18fe192e4f81ba32f17b629a24.jpg

Would you like to add something thread related?

No I'm follow up on the direction the admins wanted to redirect the thread thx for your opinion though. I'm glad I'm a gem Lmfao best post I've read all day.

The lack of catch-up mechanics, no easy way for cash shop, lack of lucky moon/star/sun points, and the lack of end game content is really ruining the server. The Hasla rifts no one goes to because they are busted. 'Archerage

I'll write a post on hasla later tonight, but at the moment hasla has unfortunately died off very quickly.

Any admin or mod not getting in the flow with the community is one not worthy of the same :)
There is a fine line between professionalism and open communication, and i think we took it for a spin today, and here i was hoping for another borring monday.

Since we concluded what needs be done, and how, think im gonna do what i do best.
Locking this thread !
angif-red-tape-def.jpg

Soon

I think one of the main things that Archeage lost that needs to be returned: Promotion of Sea Trading/Fishing to promote pirating and fights over packs. This was quality player content that has been lost to time...

Any admin or mod not getting in the flow with the community is one not worthy of the same :)
There is a fine line between professionalism and open communication, and i think we took it for a spin today, and here i was hoping for another borring monday.

Since we concluded what needs be done, and how, think im gonna do what i do best.
Locking this thread !
angif-red-tape-def.jpg

Soon
Why are you locking the thread? It wasnt derailed by players, and none of the problems facing this server were addressed.

I think one of the main things that Archeage lost that needs to be returned: Promotion of Sea Trading/Fishing to promote pirating and fights over packs. This was quality player content that has been lost to time...

Its connected, DGS , this ,yes. The server evolved and so should the content is what i think.
Well Hasla was kind of evolved a bit too much..

They did say theyr working on new sea trade ways by introducing workbench on bungalows.(You know, right around when bunch of new bungalows spawned out of thin air.)

Any good ideas on how to improve fishing? And please dont you say buff the fish price, that wont go through.I tried.

Flatten the turn-in for normal fish to about 20g per, no matter the type. The large fish can stay the same but I would say no less then 25g per. Make chum craftable from smaller fish so chum isn't going to eat your entire cost and also promotes bait fishing more then just squished fish essence.

If that doesn't work, drop the lures price by half.

I understand bots can be made, but if fishing becomes profitable enough, you will have enough people out at sea fishing and stealing fish it will make it damn near impossible for a bot to be as profitable on the sea as they would be farming purses.

Possibly even make turning in in Cinder/Yny worth more gold. Let any pack be turned into Yny/Cinder for gold while it's open for PVP worth 1.5x the price it would turn in for at it's highest gold cost.

Risk vs Reward. This was the basic concept AA was built on and it has lost over time due to the gold reworks, housing safe zones ect.

Last edited:
Its connected, DGS , this ,yes. The server evolved and so should the content is what i think.
Well Hasla was kind of evolved a bit too much..

They did say theyr working on new sea trade ways by introducing workbench on bungalows.(You know, right around when bunch of new bungalows spawned out of thin air.)

Any good ideas on how to improve fishing? And please dont you say buff the fish price, that wont go through.I tried.

Mmmmm how about no more Fry packs?

I think this thread has brought up a new and arguably more important problem entirely. Administration - Community interaction and how NOT to do it.

Well, I believe turned this threads to 2 points now - main one (DGS) and side one (chargebacks). Will do my best to reply both :)

Chargebacks are not allowed (of course) if anybody had a doubt. The account is banned in such a case. The only way to lift it is to pay the amount chargebacked. I think it's fair, doesn't it?!
Administration leave a decision to share any information on the players ban or no on their own.

And getting to the main point of this thread now - DGS. Thank you for bringing this question to our attention. We checked the death logs and can confirm that this game part is inactive now. Due to it we are returning DGS to its original state, that's 3k, as at the very beginning.

Back