What's new

ArcheRage Exposure..

Nocht

Hey everyone, I just wanted to share my submission for the "Tell the World about ArcheRage" contest.

There's not much exposure for ArcheRage NA right now from what I can see.. even with the launch date in less than 2 days. Hopefully there will be a bit more exposure when it's launched and that the server population will be strong. I suggest everyone tell their friends or share the news on Discord servers, most gamers I tell have not even heard about ArcheRage yet at all let alone that it's coming soon.

See you guys in game and thanks for watching.

Also I would like to suggest a "media & art" sub-forum for those of us to share fan-art, screenshots, videos, etc.

Love a lot of your videos (Bless & Revelation).

It is great to get enough exposure. I've been asking acquaintances and friends about the server.

I tell my friends too but a lot a very suprised because they haven't heared about this before ^^ Probably Archerage should create an referral system :p

I found out about it from his You tube Channel i am a sub and have passed the word on to all the people i know as well. Love his archeage 101 videos.

Back