What's new

BAN info

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sparkle can you address this please? My friends were unbanned, then logged into the game for 20 minutes, then got dc'd now banned again. Sure it's a mistake but can you please investigate? Thank you.

Can check on this but without account or character name provided can do nothing. The issue was fixed and system works smoothly now. The attempts to cheat, modify files and so on are still bannable.
All the requests should be placed in ban section but if Community wants we can check 3 unbanned then banned accounts and give this information to public. Only 3! The rest will be replied in Ban section.

Your account is blocked.
Reason: Using account twins

I'm in the game my mother sat with a laptop, maybe he is found that multi accounts?

@Proxyz - ban reason: file modification. prefabs/interaction.xml was changed by the player.

@Killua and @Ulcaster- account killua was banned due to the reason: 9 alt accounts were found. ING Killua has no ban (not connected player).

Can check on this but without account or character name provided can do nothing. The issue was fixed and system works smoothly now. The attempts to cheat, modify files and so on are still bannable.
All the requests should be placed in ban section but if Community wants we can check 3 unbanned then banned accounts and give this information to public. Only 3! The rest will be replied in Ban section.

@Sparkle Thank you

1. IGN: Takoyaki (banned/unbanned/banned)
2. IGN: Yurei (banned/unbanned/banned)

IGN : Defacer ( Banned, Unbanned, Banned )

I say all accounts have been was not me and mom on laptop, please give me my main account, I deleted the game on another computer.

how about the unban for lol since they files i downloaded came straight from the official website thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back