What's new

bans appeals not available?

Just prepaid my 2 favorite lands until January. Just in case. Hope you get a reply soon. Thanks for the heads up.

Well same here It's not that my account got ban but my account got hacked 2 times in arow my items got wiped out and most of my land is gone.

@Kidlat You should make a much longer password. My password is like 40 characters or so. I think it would really help.

I don't think it's about the password my password is very unique and it happen twice in a row. There's lots of players speed hacking / fly hacking / teleporting so I think someone is really hacking account as well which is not possible. it happen to me 2 times? first is nov 4 and now nov 19. I can't just sit here and keep this happening to me it's not a joke that I lost a lot of stuff, stuff that I put effort to and I just kinda get the feeling that we're not getting the service that we need on the server. I mean in before when I cancel my report they're so fast on replying like 5mnts they reply about me canceling my report but if its about working they take like 24hrs - 48hrs or more to reply it doesn't make sense.

Unique doesn't matter. Password length is way more important. That said it sounds like your computer is compromised. There are ways a virus could even withstand an operating system reinstall. You should have someone qualified take a look.

Unique doesn't matter. Password length is way more important. That said it sounds like your computer is compromised. There are ways a virus could even withstand an operating system reinstall. You should have someone qualified take a look.

As I said before on the first incident after the first hacked incident happen to me after that I reformat my pc and btw what I mean my unique is the length and characteristic of the password is something can't really guess by someone else. So It won't make any sense that after I format my pc I still got hacked 2nd time around?

I 7 days ago I am sending messages so that you can solve the issue and I do not have any answer about it which is annoying to be the leader of a guild, and above all to have the guild full and not be able to raise it level for having the banned character for not doing anything!

Back