What's new

Chapter 21 : Last Quest

Kozumii

I've been on the last quest for a few days, it says to either kill the Kraken that appears on Abyssal Island or to kill Kraken Cultist on the Sea of Graves. The cultist will be gone after 30min but it doesn't say any location other than Sea of Graves. It also doesn't specify if it's to kill 10 Kraken at Abyssal Isle or 10 Cultist. Does that mean I have to show up to 10 Abyssal kraken? Is it only one kraken cultist that spawns every other day?

upload_2019-1-10_16-13-39.png

You have to do either or will update your quest. If you choose Cultist then you must kill 10 of them. If you choose Abyssal Attack then you must complete this once.

I've been on the last quest for a few days, it says to either kill the Kraken that appears on Abyssal Island or to kill Kraken Cultist on the Sea of Graves. The cultist will be gone after 30min but it doesn't say any location other than Sea of Graves. [....] Is it only one kraken cultist that spawns every other day?
View attachment 5515

What you could do, is first time you check out that cultist is just scout the ocean. I believe it spawns in same area as the Abyssal Kraken though. And yes it should spawn once on the specified days.

You have to do either or will update your quest. If you choose Cultist then you must kill 10 of them. If you choose Abyssal Attack then you must complete this once.

Thanks.. That's good to know. Though it's been sort of tough to even find a group for Cultists XD people often do Batta instead because it spawns at the same time.

Thank you! I always miss the Cultist timer, and I didn't even want to check Abyssal Kraken if I had to do it 10 times x_x

Thank you! I always miss the Cultist timer, and I didn't even want to check Abyssal Kraken if I had to do it 10 times x_x

well someone told me for kraken you just need to interact with item thingie on the bottom of ocean after it died c:

If this is true, the quest isn't working correctly.
After taking part in the Abyssal Attack, you get credit for 1/10. You have to do Abyssal Attack part 10x.

If this is true, the quest isn't working correctly.
After taking part in the Abyssal Attack, you get credit for 1/10. You have to do Abyssal Attack part 10x.

You can do either one or another, but just once in 48 hours, not earlier.

Back