What's new

Chests Cooldown Update

Ulfnaor

Elder
@IronLady , @Sparkle

Again, your capacity to listen to the community's feedback is truly impressive.

With that caveat, there is a small issue that will arise if you decrease the chest cooldown to 30 seconds: people will make character after character, opening chests for the free labour potions (2), then deleting the character, repeating the operation, etc.

With a level 15 character (necessary to open the potions), you're looking at 16k free labor per week (assuming it takes 7 days to delete a lvl 15 character, to be confirmed). It's a small issue and I'm not sure what's the solution but yall should pay attention to it.

Hi Ulfnaor!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Potions were deleted.

Will this be deleted to all characters? My friend had the other bug where his boxes wouldn't open even when logging off. Also the bug with the labor when offline.

Hi Ulfnaor!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Potions were deleted.

Does this mean the labor potions were in the boxes when people bugged them and now they have been removed for everyone else? Seems a bit unfair if that's the case.

Edit: I do understand leaving them in is an issue but it does seem like the people who bugged it then gain an advantage and have no repercussions. Also yes labor is very high rate on this server but these early stages really change when you have loads of extra labor

Back