What's new

Community Wishlist

Soronir

Maybe we can get some ideas for changes and tweaks we'd like implemented? Here's some ideas to start:

• Remove Character Expansion Scrolls from the cash shop, we have max slots by default.
  • Reduce Rider's Escape cooldown to 15 minutes.
  • Cut the Global Cooldown for planting seeds in half, from 3 seconds to 1.5 seconds or something, it's painfully slow.
  • Remove the speed caps that were imposed on cars and longboards!
Maybe we can get that costume or that potion that boosts the speed of carts / haulers by 25%? That'd be neato.

I'm sure others have much better ideas.

Maybe we can get that costume or that potion that boosts the speed of carts / haulers by 25%? That'd be neato.

Isn't that what Eco-Friendly Fuel does? Or is there something that was added to live servers that stacks with that?

Close marketplace +start NEW EU server!
(I don't play in small this wish game :D )
Or in less drastic mode: Start EU server and remove P2W items or close marketplace for 1 week in start! +Delay "High-end" items until fortress will reach lvl 3 (no treehouses, charms and credit selling in start)!

Close marketplace +start NEW EU server!
(I don't play in small this wish game :D )
Or in less drastic mode: Start EU server and remove P2W items or close marketplace for 1 week in start! +Delay "High-end" items until fortress will reach lvl 3 (no treehouses, charms and credit selling in start)!
There probably isnt enough of a playerbase to support a eu server.

There probably isnt enough of a playerbase to support a eu server.

This is wrong. If you want bad excuses: NA has not enough of playerbase to support NA server without EU. And NA players have different playstyle. Who will farm crops and flower after workers go home? They will have money but they can't use to buy potatoes and eggs.

The economy of this server will collapse because VIP users don't want to WORK :D

This is wrong. If you want bad excuses: NA has not enough of playerbase to support NA server without EU. And NA players have different playstyle. Who will farm crops and flower after workers go home? They will have money but they can't use to buy potatoes and eggs.

The economy of this server will collapse because VIP users don't want to WORK :D
your salt on this server is amazing I see you're the server autist and it pleases me to see your low IQ posts each day :D

your salt on this server is amazing I see you're the server autist and it pleases me to see your low IQ posts each day :D

Just spend some dollars in game and buy cookies , "smart" guy! The starting "fact" was wrong. NA+EU players generated this activity here. NA population alone is not more viable than EU population.

Just spend some dollars in game and buy cookies , "smart" guy! The starting "fact" was wrong. NA+EU players generated this activity here. NA population alone is not more viable than EU population.
You’re really annoying. And dumb.

Back