What's new

Congratz To Our New GMs (They Listened To Us!)

I don't have much problem with DRs in open world. I especially hate them in 3s though, or arenas where gear is normalized. It's just a faceroll then, especially by people with like 2k less gear score than me in world.

no there are definitely drs who are much better than the rest. there are so many ways to counter the class: stealth? you can stealth then they lose target most bad drs arent good enough to even think about hitting that tab button, if you run shadowplay, shadowstepping behind them is good, or if you run auramancy teleporting closer to them before they can react is also a good idea. Thats the only few things i can do with my class. (engimatist). I've played dr as like a top gs one and i can tell you right now so many classes can counter/beat it very easily. Also vulgrr whats ur ign i feel like ive crushed u in arena a few times lel

if ur losing to drs with 2k less gs than you... idk what to tell you...

either you roll a shit class or you dont know how to use ur keyboard

Shivr, and I've never been in the arena. I'm not 55 yet, I'm coasting my way up the levels via questing. I just hit 50 yesterday. I'm slow rolling, due to that adult life. I've spent like 8 or 9 hours questing at this point, I think

my bad i read what you were saying wrong. if you dont have an issue with them in open world, how come it becomes an issue in arena? Dr's arent good, you should not be losing to the everyday dr in arena. Period.

I was not talking about you @Krowley

Morpheus is not a world EVENT, it's a world BOSS, contesting that is fine, and is an important part of the game.
However, world events (Mistmerrow, Halcyona, Ocleera Rift) are a different thing, sabotaging those is not fine

Back