What's new

Cooking needs streamlining. Also WTH having to buy t1 crafted weapons?

thegnuaddict

I think its so dumb and pointless to make food so expensive, that you need to use the previous tier of food to create the new tier, just have it be the mat and prof requirement. having hp/mana regen food cost so damn much is such a pain in the ass for no reason.

You used to be able to craft all these T1 materials. There was actually a market for them. Low level crafters could craft all these items for the high level crafters who couldn't be bothered doing it themselves.

And therein lay the problem. People were making gold from it. So it had to be stopped! Just like everything else, each patch made it harder and harder to make gold.

2.9 isn't so bad. You just wait till 3.0 hits (and don't even get me started on 3.5. That patch is the spawn of Satan!).

But we can't blame ArcheRage for this. These design decisions are entirely to blame on XL Games and their greed.

They were removed because they added the Armorer and Apothecary house types.

UTWVdVe.png

Where I am is my own Armorer house that will remain public forever now, and where the mark is on the map is where the public Apothecary by Drunkenhero is located.

yes but the fact is, this is a private server, they can choose to fix these stupid mistakes and make the game better than retial. so lets get this to attention and have them fix the game, its what the people want and what will make the game better!

yes but the fact is, this is a private server, they can choose to fix these stupid mistakes and make the game better than retial. so lets get this to attention and have them fix the game, its what the people want and what will make the game better!

Theres only 2 of them and they are focusing on donations and cheaters atm, not changes to the base game..

These tiered crafting systems are setup as a labor and gold sink to keep the economy progression in check.

Removing/altering these systems are potentially economy breaking and posts advocating for these changes should be hazed and downvoted at every opportunity.

It's not fixing the game at this point.

Now that people have spent a LOT of those houses, rendering them useless means guild that worked for them worked for nothing

Back