What's new

Current Credit Prices

you will get hundreds of gazebos and upgraded credit farms. And some treehouses because some of us stored many credits and the server will have enough players who will overrreact this landrush. P2W users (and plaers who stored many credits) will win in this situation because they will sell credits in 10-20x price. Does treehouse has "full kit" form or we can't "pick up" it in full kit version? If treehouses are kit-ables you will see many treehouses too.
Can confirm. Treehouses can be full-kitted. Cost 12 building management certs.

You failed to see the point of my post. I meant this is the reason they have kept it down the entire time when PGC's outage was finished lol stop being a fucking keyboard warrior kid
^
They would have made 2x the money had they opened it back right-away, people will still buy as much for castle if it opens now vs if it stayed opened the whole time. Stop being a conspiracy theorist kid.

^
They would have made 2x the money had they opened it back right-away, people will still buy as much for castle if it opens now vs if it stayed opened the whole time. Stop being a conspiracy theorist kid.
This is actually incorrect. Sure they would have made money if it stayed up but think about it, everyone will donate to buy the tree house for land claiming on auroria. Not many people can afford the current prices of credits meaning the best way to get credits is to donate yourself for them. As soon as donations go back up people will mass buy the credits and try to sell them because of the current market place price which in term will make the cost drop. Quit commenting bullshit under every post without actually using that miniature brain of yours, thanks.

This is actually incorrect. Sure they would have made money if it stayed up but think about it, everyone will donate to buy the tree house for land claiming on auroria. Not many people can afford the current prices of credits meaning the best way to get credits is to donate yourself for them. As soon as donations go back up people will mass buy the credits and try to sell them because of the current market place price which in term will make the cost drop. Quit commenting bullshit under every post without actually using that miniature brain of yours, thanks.

People who wouldn't have swiped regardless still wont. They will buy credits and credits prices will go drastically down BEFORE castle seiges.....

Can confirm. Treehouses can be full-kitted. Cost 12 building management certs.

We will get some big spots in DS and in other zones next Sunday. Good news for new/late players. I will try to get land in castle zones without treehouses. Upgraded farms and nothing else. I like carebear life in warzones. :D

Back