What's new

Device Removed??

Pracydna

Don't even tell me I"m using any kinda program because I love this game and my account too much to do something stupid like that. Please fix this as it's really annoying. Doesn't happen often but at least 3 times since day 1 and just happens to be at the most inconvenient times.

I get this issue randomly. when relaunching the game it lags like a bitch so I have to restart my PC to fix it. very odd

I get this issue randomly. when relaunching the game it lags like a bitch so I have to restart my PC to fix it. very odd

Ok well then it's not just me. If you search the forums, the devs clearly say that you're either A. Using a third party program or B. "Definitely have a virus." Neither of those are even close to being true.

Ok well then it's not just me. If you search the forums, the devs clearly say that you're either A. Using a third party program or B. "Definitely have a virus." Neither of those are even close to being true.

I always thought it was something with my pc like an unsteady connection to something archeage would register but the only thing i can think of is the GFX card. Pretty sure i'd know if that device became disconnected for a second

I always thought it was something with my pc like an unsteady connection to something archeage would register but the only thing i can think of is the GFX card. Pretty sure i'd know if that device became disconnected for a second

lmao, ikr?

i got this when messing with my new vega 64s settings (HBCC segmentation) turning it on/off requires the graphics card to be restarted

Back