What's new

[East] Tired of Guild Shopping? Join <Illuminati>!

GRANTO

Tired of Guild Shopping?
<Illuminati> a Haranya Story.

illuminati.png
We make it difficult for you to like us as human beings on every conscious level (including un- and sub-). We think we are better than you. It would be a most fair judgement to describe us as a flock of "homing pigeons", we will key in on your insecurities and abuse you ... verbally. We may offend your morals, yet you will still laugh at the jokes, which only served to fuel your own self loathing. Though we are really just your everyday average joes' who like to hang out and act cool on the internet.​

Ask yourself a couple questions:
  • Do you have a real life job, spouse, children (I'm sorry) or other commitments that prohibit you from meeting regular gaming activity "obligations"?
  • Do you like to play games for fun?
  • Do you like to laugh?
  • Do you enjoy no rules? No repercussions?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, you're probably a good fit for what I'm trying to put together. I learned during my on-again, off-again Online Gaming tenure that games can be very dramatic and start to feel like second jobs. Hierarchy, Participation, people taking things personally, alarm-clocking to shoot Foreigners in the dead of night... it's fun for six months, but it starts to get old, and it accelerates burnout for certain people. Those people are the ones I want.

The group will be founded on a few core tenets:
  • We will play the game to have fun.
  • We will play the game the way we want to play it.
  • There will be no strict hierarchy, and everyone will have a say and be heard

Games we've played/are playing: Crowfall, Overwatch, Smite, League of Legends, DOTA 2, Archeage, Shadowbane, Rainbow Six Siege, Ultima Online, Asheron's Call + More.

We expand our games as new ones are released.

That's it. Them's the rules. No activity requirements, ever. No age requirements. No "trial periods". Sure, we would prefer members have microphones to join in on voice comm shenanigans and drinking games, but even that's not for everyone. Look, this is still a game, after all, and the whole "honor, family, duty" approach to gaming has always rubbed me the wrong way. I don't want to take my games so seriously that I stop having fun. That sucks.

So there you have it. The why, the how and the who. If this strikes your fancy, feel free to leave a response, shoot me a PM or check us out at https://discord.gg/mwjhrvN, then we can get super cereal. I'm working on figuring out the next steps, but should have some of that together fairly shortly. If you want to get in on the ground floor of something a little different, this is your chance. Thanks for checking it out.​

Yall still recruiting? Me and my buddy hitting 55 tonight and looking for a guild. Im sk he is prim. Ign Bio. Ill be on tonight.

STILL LOOKING FOR MORE FUN PEOPLE TO PLAY WITH US.
MESSAGE ME DIRECTLY HERE OR IN-GAME ON "GRANTO"
J57DqGm.png

4llaZ

Would love to join.

Me and my friend have just started this server already hit 52, and looking for a good home.

please send invite ingame - Meloveyoulongtime

BUMP
we're still looking for more fresh meat.

contact me in-game on "Remedy" or alternatively find "Rixys"

LOOKING FOR MORE BLOOD WITH THE NEW 3.0 UPDATE COMING.
The best way to get into contact with me would be via discord @ "GRANTO#4429" and send me a message directly

Alternatively you can contact Rixys, Bater or Girth via in-game.

BUMP

looking for 4k+ melee's or 3.5k+ healers/mage
must be somewhat active, discord mandatory for events.

top 20 guild with a castle, come play with us. direct message me here or find me in-game as granto.

Hey are you guys mostly an eu or n.a. based guild? And do you tend to do any activities together?

We're a couple of players close to 4k gs with a mix of tank/dps and one healer who are looking to do more than just potato :)

Back